25.

I was resting inside the guest room after having dinner with his family. I could not see jiwon anywhere the entire time. Well that was another part of her plan too.

His mom was one of a kind though. So sweet and so polite making me doubt whether jungkook and jiwon really were her children or not. His step dad was also not bad at all.

Jungkook was there in the dining hall catching up with his dear mom. I could hear his laugh from the guest room itself. And soon his laugh halted and I knew why.

I got out of the room, going near them pretending as if I didn't actually know the reason for such sudden tense situation.

'You need to hurry and go to jiwon, jungkook. She said she was attacked by robbers and is bleeding heavily. She is saying, she doesn't know her location too.' His mom said and I internally smiled thanking jiwon for doing the exact thing we had discussed beforehand.

Her being absent in the gathering, calling her mom from the phone booth and saying she was attacked, bleeding and to top it off, pretending to be unknown of her own location...she was the one to plan it and I had agreed with her vigorously.

It was a clean and clever plan of hers. And it was going smooth like butter exciting me for my soon to be achieved freedom from the hell I was living in.

His step dad was hell-bent on accompanying jungkook to the police station but making him stay with his almost passed out mom, he ran off from there.

Although it was the last chance for me to see jungkook, I didn't feel low. I bet my baby was feeling happy too seeing it's unloving and cruel father going away from our life for ever and ever.

I pretended to console his mom and again came inside the guest room acting as if I felt pain around my stomach. I stayed for around 5 minutes there and went to them again. I said them that my bestfriend met with a minor accident and is admitted in the nearby hospital and he needs me with him. Well, they had no idea I had no cellphone with me, so lying didn't hurt at all.

Jungkook's mom was in no condition to response and his step dad just nodded at me. His attention was entirely towards his wife which was a good thing to me atleast.

I reached our house by cab which soon was going to be only his. It wasn't my house from the first place anyways. Jungkook gave me a place to stay but in return of that, he exploited me making suicidal at one point. 

The door was locked so I took the mini axe which was laying alongside the flowerpots we placed in the free space at the side of the doorstep and slammed it on the lock breaking it at once. I packed my clothes in the suitcase. And as I couldn't find the keys of the drawers where he had possibly kept my certificates, I slammed the axe on the wooden drawer again and again until the wood cracked open.

And I took enough cash from  jungkook's personal cupboard and stuffed it inside my suitcase too. I was too afraid to take my bank cards with me, being well aware he would found me somehow on using them, hence stealing his money was the only ultimatum he had left for me...

Before exiting from the room, I threw our photoframe on the wall which was on the bedstand.

How jungkook forced me to smile in that picture after beating me mercilessly until I couldn't stand up on my own...that frame was reminding me of my cowardice and foolishness of staying with him for so long.

The final part of our plan was jiwon meeting me in the house itself and handling me my train ticket to out of the city.

A shadow appeared at the doorstep which I assumued was of jiwon but unfortunately it wasn't.

My eyes weren't unfamiliar to that tall and muscular figure that stood so proudly while glaring at me from head to toe.

'You did so wrong, babe!' He roared and I ran to the bathroom locking it from inside and slided down the door cursing my luck, where could the plan go wrong? No wonder everything was going so unusually smooth.

'So stupid of you to think I didn't know what you and jiwon were upto. But I am glad your smart ass couldn't find the camera and the microphone I had installed beside the bedstand to know what you were doing all the time. Be ready to face my fucking wrath, jimin!'

He was banging the door continously from the other side and my head was spinning like a windmill knowing that jungkook knew everything.

He really was speaking the truth when he said he could see through me.