thirteen

ARTICLE !

JEON JUNGKOOK, JYP'S ONCE MOST PROMISING TRAINEE RETURNS?

written by x

february 15th, 2021

last night, jeon jungkook released a song after being absent for almost a year. last year after getting in a scandal with his at the time fellow trainee and later on confirmed girlfriend jungkook appeared to had left social media for good. so why are we all of a sudden getting a song out of nowhere?

jungkook hinted at it being his last project - dedicated to his best friend. as far as we know jungkook who has not been seen once since he disappeared, is no longer connected to any label or entertainment group.

could he really be making a comeback? or is this the last we're going to see of him? tell us what you think!

REAL LIFE !

for a second jungkook had forgotten what it felt like to have all eyes pointed in his direction - and having to read article after article about his life. last year it had gotten so bad he had given up his dream - and his newly released song has brought that never ending attention up again, and once again every article and person is pointing out his every little flaw. jungkook felt himself crumble as he grabbed his phone, and car keys before driving straight to rm's house - he needed his best friend.

jungkook stormed in, not bothering to knock as tears stained his cheeks, neck and wherever else they were able to reach. what jungkook hadn't thought about was the fact that rm had told him jin would be over today.

so there he was, a complete mess facing his best friend's boyfriend - a guy who hadn't even known his name prior to now. namjoon quickly got up from the couch, trying to cover jungkook who was still in the middle of freaking out the best he could - even though both of them knew it was far too late.

"wait a minute you're - you're jungkook? what is he doing in your house joon? WAIT OH MY GOD. jk is jungkook? everything makes sense now, wait shit you're crying, are you okay?" besides from the crying jungkook couldn't help but let out a giggle at jin's reaction. he was so cute - and everything about how he had just reacted was hilarious. namjoon let out a relived sigh as he heard jungkook laugh.

"what happened bunny?" namjoon then asked, wiping the fresh tears off of his cheeks.

"just the articles, uhm. hi jin, i'm jungjook - the mess of a best friend joonie is stuck with," jungkook said softly, surprised at how little anxiety he was feeling - perhaps it was because it's jin - jin who rm had told
him practically everything about, and that made him feel like him was less of a stranger.

"oh wow - you were the last person i would expect to be here, but this is so cool! your voice is so beautiful! i love your new song, and i love it so much more now that i know it's about namjoon," jin said fanboying a little bit - it wasn't every day you met a talented guy who has been off the radar for a year. jungkook smiled, he had feared that jin would judgemental of him - of the things jungkook assumed he would have read about him, but he wasn't.

"yeah, hi - hello," jungkook said with a soft giggle as his tears stopped flowing - everything suddenly forgotten.

"you really do look like a bunny when you smile," jin then said, smiling as well. and for a minute, it was okay. being with someone other than namjoon, it was completely okay.