BONUS CHAPTER #1

약속
promise.

"what's your favourite song off of my new album?" jungkook asked, as he ran his hand softly through taehyung's hair, the older smiled, nuzzling his head further into his boyfriend's chest.

"the one about me, and the ones about you." taehyung answered, a small laugh leaving his lips. "that's all of them, be more specific." jungkook whined. "that's because they're all my favourite — hey! don't sulk, it's a compliment." tae warned, as he tipped his head to watch his boyfriend pout.

"time, because it's so brutally you. the way you felt, the things you miss, everything. everything's you, the way you feel, the way you haven't felt, and the missed beats of your heart." taehyung muttered, allowing his hand to trace the 'euphoria' engraved on jungkook's chest. "perhaps i should get the word time tattooed in the same place." he added kissing the tattoo, jungkook smiled at that.

"the agency will kill you if you do that, they'll have to cover it doing your photo shoots," jungkook muttered, kissing taehyung's forehead ever so softly. "who cares? i don't like shirtless shoots anyway, with a tattoo i'll have an excuse not to do them." taehyung said softly, jungkook sighed. "want me to yell at them, and tell them that shirtless shoots are over?" jungkook asked, cracking his fists, pretending to beat someone up as he punched at the air, looking as ridiculous as ever. taehyung laughed at that. "sorry my love, but i'm afraid you don't have that much power in the agency." jungkook just huffed at that.

"i'm one of the most in-demand idols — artists even, i just did a collab with charlie puth." jungkook pouted. "i know you did, baby. it's a fantastic song, you still can't win over the agency." taehyung said with a smile, jungkook was cute. always had been. and he was more than happy, to know he was one of the only people ever to see this side of the younger. "whatever," jungkook huffed, pushing taehyung off, as he turned to the side. taehyung laughed again before he wrapped himself around his boyfriend. "are you sulking again?" he whispered, a big smile on his lips. "no, go away." jungkook whispered back, taehyung could hear the smile in his words.

"i'm never leaving you again, so don't tell me to go away, idiot." taehyung muttered, frowning, turning it onto silence mode as he received a call. today, right now, was about the two of them, and he didn't want any distractions. jungkook smiled, "it's insane how much we used to fight, got we were so childish." he said softly, a giggle escaping his lips as he thought back to the time when the two had just met each other. "don't talk like it was ages ago, a year hasn't even passed yet. but yeah, you're right — we definitely had some issues. but then again, sometimes we have to fall apart to realize how much we need to fall back together." taehyung muttered, he had definitely had doubts when it came to jungkook — rightfully so, they had hurt each other in ways people shouldn't, had said things about each other that would no doubt always be there in the back of their minds, but still he wouldn't change it for anything. those bumps had led to where they were today — to who they are as people.

"i love you in a way i've never loved anyone before, in a way i'll never love anyone else, ever again. and it's so hard for me to put it into words because i genuinely love you in ways i don't think words will ever be able to describe." jungkook muttered, turning around again to face taehyung, who just smiled at him. his gummy smile and jungkook melted on the spot, mirroring the smile as he gave the other a soft kiss. "you don't ever need to describe it to me, it's all in your eyes — in the way you look at me. your eyes light up you know, they're already so bright. but i feel it, every time my eyes catch yours, i see the little twinkle, and if i could i'd mirror that sparkle and place it in the sky, so everyone could see it — so they could see how god damn, lovable you are so that no one else would ever doubt your love ever again." taehyung whispered, he loved having the little sparkle to himself, but every time he'd go online and see the comments — the hate, the everything, from way back when jungkook had been left in the dark of everything that had ever meant anything to him. "my jeongguk, my star, the love of my life." taehyung whispered, littering kisses all over the face of the younger.