twenty five

REAL LIFE !

jungkook threw the nearest bottle he could find against his wall in anger - watching it shatter and the remaining liquid splatter out against his wall, his floor - some of it even hit him, but he couldn't seem to care. not at all - not one last bit. he was too tired to care - too hurt.

"emotionless?" jungkook said with a snare as he felt himself crumble to the floor, emotionless was the last thing he was - he didn't feel too little, he felt far too much, even though he always pretended to not care one last bit.

"i need a distraction," jungkook mumbled - and he knew just what he needed.

jungkook followed the steps he had imprinted in his heart, as he walked to his old dance studio. the one place that hadn't turned their back on him back when hell broke loose. the key was still hidden in the same place it had been before, and then jungkook was in - he thought he would be alone since it was a saturday, which meant the studio was closed - but when he walked in he was met by a very familiar guy with pink hair, jungkook was about to turn around - to escape, when jimin noticed him.

"oh wow - you're jungkook, not to be rude or anything, but what are you doing here?" jimin asked, taking a break from his dancing.

"i just needed a break, chim - don't worry about it," jungkook mumbled, accidentally letting the nickname slip.

"chim?" jimin then asked - confused as to why jungkook knew his nickname.

"oh fuck it, hi jimin. my name's jungkook - normally you address me by jk though," jungkook then said, he was a tiny bit tipsy, pissed and very fucking sad, so jimin knowing his identity seemed to be the least of his problems right now - and truth be told, he needed someone.

"wait - what the fuck, it all makes sense now. jk - former trainee, best friends with namjoon - the song, meeting up with jin. wow, i didn't expect this - oh, are you okay by the way? tae can get a little wordy when he gets upset," jimin just said, the whole thing being a bit awkward.

"it's whatever, it takes two to tango. teach me your routine?" jungkook acknowledged the fact that he had been in the wrong as well, but he honestly didn't wanna talk about it anymore. so instead, he asked jimin to distract him - to teach him his dance.

"of course, ready?" jimin asked, and then it started. the two of them laughed as they tried to concentrate on the dance - which didn't go very well. quickly hours passed, and the sun had started to go down. the only time they had looked at their phone today, was to record their process so they could see how far they had gotten, and they had used jimin's phone for that. meaning jungkook's phone had been turned off for hours on end- and he knew that he would return to countless of messages from namjoon, jin - perhaps tae? he hoped that there would be some from tae.

"can i post this on insta?" jimin asked, showing jungkook a clip of him dancing, jungkook nodded. he had logged into his old profile a few days ago - had gone through dms, comments all the stuff like that - and people genuinely seemed excited to receive content from him, there was still hate, but it was nowhere near the killing amount it had once been.

"yeah, i've been uh- i've been thinking about returning," jungkook mumbled softly with a giggle, his hand going up to rub against his nape.

"i think you should, there are so many people who support you - who can see behind the lies, don't disappoint those people, jungkook. if you ever decide to return they'll be there for you - the boys and i will be there for you," jungkook smiled, engulfing jimin in a hug lifting him up for the ground. jimin laughing as he wrapped his arms around jungkook's shoulders - jimin's phone recording the two of them.

"send me that video," jungkook just said with a laugh, as he pointed at the phone. jimin looked at him - big smiles and candyfloss hair.

"suga's a lucky guy," jungkook just said ruffling jimin's hair.

"taehyung could become a lucky guy as well," jimin responded - it was clear that there were some sort of feelings involved - the two of them being too stubborn to act on it.

"we'll see," jungkook just said. and then the two left the studio together - grabbing something to eat, before parting ways.

INSTAGRAM !

liked by jungkook97 and 522k others

jiminie: the last person i expected to be teaching my routine to today :) @jungkook97 ALSO HE'S SO PRETTY IRL GUYS

load comments

jikook63: OH MY GOD MY TIMELINE HAS BEEN BLESSED HE'S SO HOT

taemin: he's still so fucking talented - i wish he would come back and share his talent ): poor guy deserves it

vtae:WHATS WITH YOU GUYS MEETING JUNGKOOK WTHOUT ME?
jiminie: cause youre a loser
vtae: fuck you
vtae: thank you for blessing us with this video tho

kjinnie: how surprised were you when you found out?
jiminie: literally never been more surprised ngl

authors note !
the readers number has been skyrocketing the last few days, a bit intimated ngl