sixteen

REAL LIFE !

"you're drunk as fuck dude," jungkook said slurring on his words, as he watched namjoon struggle to walk straight through his blurred eyes.

"and you're not?" namjoon asked, just as his phone started ringing - it was clear from his smile who had called.

"hi baby!" namjoon said excitedly, jungkook smiled as he walked into the bathroom, innitially it was to give joonie some privacy, but he ended up pulling his phone out of the pocket - impulsively deciding to call tae in his drunken state.

"jk?" the deep voice on the other line asked, jungkook eyes almost rolled to the back of his head just from taehyung's voice.

"taehyung," jungkook mumbled softly dragging out the g. jungkook felt himself blush at the deep giggle he was met with.

"why are you calling?" taehyung asked, well aware that the younger was drunk.

"stop talking, your voice is so fucking hot, it's gonna make me fall for you - and i really don't want to fall for you," jungkook said with a giggle as he flopped down to the floor with a soft thump. "i shouldn't speak so casually to you, you know. i'm 20," jungkook added as he realized how informally he was speaking.

"i don't mind, you can speak casually to me, love." taehyung said, he had been smiling the whole time since he had picked up the phone - jk was just so adorable, that tae couldn't help it.

"stop making me like you, hyung. it's rude," jungkook said with a giggle, smiling big - a bit confused, his mind was extremely fuzzy and the drinks were definitely getting to his head.

"what's the problem with liking me?" tae then asked, genuinely confused as to what could be so bad about that - he knew that he was a bit different to others and that it could be difficult to deal with. but jungkook was starting to make it sound like dating him was the worst thing that could ever happen to a person, and tae just didn't understand that.

"it's not just you - i don't want to like anyone, not again. but you're in the public eye, and that just makes it worse. i can't have people coming for me, taehyung, i don't wanna hurt like that again - and then find out it was all for nothing," jungkook said as if it was logical, and perhaps to jungkook it was - but to tae? it wasn't, not at all. for every word that left jungkook's mouth the more confused with him taehyung got.

"i understand where you're coming from, i think, but with that said, i still think that you should give me a shot though - after you sober up a little bit, 'cause you're totally wasted right now. i promise that i'm not that bad," tae said with a small laugh, which only grew louder as he listened to jungkook trying to act like he wasn't wasted - only a little bit tipsy.

"call me when you're sober, jk," tae just muttered after a while of them just talking. aboutgod knows what, jungkook's mind gets a little odd whenever he's drunk, and taehyung had been struggling to keep up with jungkook's many weird topics.

"i can't, i won't be brave enough. being drunk kinda removes the anxiety - it lets me be the guy i used to be, that's why i'm drunk most of the time when namjoon's not around, don't tell him that though, he'll just get worried!" jungkook said excitedly, definitely over sharing in his drunken state.

"i won't, don't worry. goodnight, jk." tae said, a little bit worried, and little bit of a liar - he would most likely end up telling namjoon, just in case.

"goodnight hyung, sleep well!" the younger said before hanging up and returning to namjoon. throwing his arms around the elder. the both of them falling asleep after that, tangled into each other, causing them to wake up with banging headaches and sore limps.

INSTAGRAM !

liked by vtae, njoonie and 23k others

foreverjk: and while i was busy chasing the dreams i thought i owned, you spent your time making sure i was pushed back into your grasp - and as you finally succeeded once and for all, you left me on the cold streets with nothing but the words: what a shame he's fucked in the head

- words of the forgotten prodigies

load comments

jeonjk97fan: jungkook vibes anyone?
comment has been deleted

comments have been disabled for this post