forty two

REAL LIFE !

jungkook didn't feel as nervous as he thought he would as he stood in front of jin's door. he knocked twice - waiting for the door to be opened - and as he did, he saw a tall very familiar guy. jungkook sped through the door running straight into his arms. joonie let out a yelp in surprise as he wrapped his arms around the younger. surprised as he witnessed the big smile on jungkook's face as he drew back - just to make sure that jungkook wasn't crying. "so i'm assuming it went well? - wait why is there lipstick on your cheek. jeon jeongguk i swear to god i will disown you if you let that bitch back in your life," jungkook giggled as he wiped his cheek removing the lipstick only to realize the others that were staring at him. jungkook got shy as he realized he had just barged in, hiding his face in joonie's chest. "she just kissed my cheek as a goodbye - she's not back, she won't be. i promise, i'm finally free joonie!" jungkook said, in a soft voice that was hard for anyone other than joonie to hear. joonie gasped, placing his hands on jungkook's shoulders, pushing his head out from his chest, so that he could look into the eyes of the younger.

joonie smiled down on the younger, before placing a soft kiss on the top of his head. "i'm so proud of you, bubba. always," jungkook smiled at that, hugging joonie close for one last time. before he drew away - knowing he'd have to face the others. "so uh - hello, i'm not drunk this time, i swear. might be a little high on sugar though - i ate like 3 giant cookies to drown out the awkward silence, and i'm just gonna stop talking, hi," jungkook said, immediately turning around to hide his face in joonie's chest - embarrassed. and then he heard a deep giggle he immediately recognized.

"i'm supposed to be mad at you, but fuck you're so cute," tae. tae had said that - tae was here, jungkook didn't think as he turned out of joonie's grip and ran straight into taehyung, wrapping his arms around the older's torso. "hello to you too, kookie." taehyung whispered softly as he wrapped his arms around the younger's. showing off his box smile as he looked over at yoongi who was unable to hide his smile. "thank you, for staying with me the other night. it meant a lot to me," jungkook said, meaning every single syllable of the words. "yeah, it looked like you needed it," jungkook just laughed the vulnerableness off.

"jesus fuck, those reporter bitches work hard - there's already articles up about you and your.. ex?" jimin mumbled, jungkook turned his head towards jimin, who was currently scrolling on his phone. and just then, jungkook broke away from the hug pulling his phone out. "send me the link, thank you." and jimin did. jungkook rolled his eyes as he read the words of it.

ARTICLE !

JEON JUNGKOOK, SPOTTED OUT WITH EX GIRLFRIEND

earlier today jeon jungkook was spotted out with his former girlfriend - a girl who claimed jungkook had cheated on her, though many believe it may have been the other way around due to recent events. but nonetheless, the two went on a small cafe date and seemed to be on friendly terms. hugs were exchanged - even a kiss on the cheek. and jungkook even got up to hug her from behind at one point when she started crying. could the two of them be rekindling their old flame? it definitely seems that there's a possibility! we know a lot of people would love to see them back together.

tell us what you guys think!

"i feel violated in so many ways," jungkook just mumbled with a small laugh as he put his phone back into his pocket - his screen still completely cracked since he hadn't gotten it replaced yet

"i feel violated in so many ways," jungkook just mumbled with a small laugh as he put his phone back into his pocket - his screen still completely cracked since he hadn't gotten it replaced yet. "dude, what happened to your screen?" joonie asked as he saw it - he knew jungkook well, and in the amount of years he had known jungkook he had never seen him drop his phone - if his phone was broken there had always been other reasons. "oh i slammed it into the wall the other day, i have to get it fixed." jungkook just said with a shrug, namjoon nodded - not very surprised.

"anyways! hi it's nice to meet the rest of you," jungkook said, a small smile playing on his lips. as he realized he hadn't said properly hi to many of the others. he then took turns to hug the others, smiling big as he hugged jimin again - it had been quite a while since they had last hung out, and jungkook had honestly been missing him a little bit. "jin!" jungkook said excitedly, locking his arms around his best friend's boyfriend - and one of his favourite humans at the moment. "yoongi, hi. it's cool to meet you - jimin won't shut up about you," jk said with a smile, taking the elders'  hand, it was obvious that the guy wasn't really the hug at first meet type of guy. jungkook winked at jimin who just blushed before giving jungkook the finger. "and hobi! I'm so excited to meet you!" jungkook said, accepting the hug as the elder drew him in. the amount of positive energy hobi radiated was insane - jungkook had seen it through interviews and texts - but in real life? it was even wilder and jungkook couldn't help but smile - something. he had done so much more since he had let the bts boys into his life.

"wait is that my song?" jungkook asked after finally realizing that there was music playing in the background. "tae insisted," yoongi just replied. jungkook smiled as he looked over at taehyung who quickly turned around to hide the blush rising on his cheeks.

INSTAGRAM !

liked by foreverjk and 765k others

vtae: finally met my favorite human being <3

comments have been disabled

authors note !
exams have started, and my mental health is not doing too good so updates might get inconsistent, i'm sorry. thank you for 4k, the support has been insane lately 🤍