𝐈𝐈. 𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐃

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

In the end, it took Pouf's scales and Youpi and Pitou's strength to stop me from trying to kill the King. Scratch that - to stop me from trying to touch the king. God, they're strong.

When I wake up, I'm in a . . . lavish bed? I go to sit up when I feel my arms being torn out of their sockets. I lay back down, wincing. 

"Who locked me up here?" I yell out the rhetorical question. I knew exactly who had done it. The three guards and their oh so precious king

Someone walks into the room. I crane my neck only to see the green head himself. I click my tongue in annoyance and flop back onto the bed, continuing to try to wriggle my wrist free.

The broccoli comes and looks down at me with wide eyes. Without breaking our gaze, he slips a hand around my wrist and pushes it back into the shackles. Tears appear in my eyes and he chuckles lowly at the sight. "Not so powerful now, are you?" 

"Says the person who couldn't even fight me," I sneer right back. "You had to use your royal guards to defeat me, and even then it took all three of them."

"Tch. If you're trying to make me let you go so I can fight you, just for you to fly away, don't even think about it. I'm not that stupid." 

"I'm not trying to provoke you," I snarl. "I'm just telling the truth." 

"Y'know, it's quite saddening that you're a liar." He smirks at my angered look before leaning closer to look at me. For some reason, I can clearly pick out ever single colour in his eyes.

Then he blinks and the trance is over. I shake my head and look away. "Can I help you?" I ask stonily. 

The man walks over to the window, his tail moving. I watch it, until it spears back and is right at my hands. It makes a little slit, and a little blood trickles out. "Don't try to escape," he hisses. 

"That's like telling me to give up," I shoot right back. "And I don't give up." 

"I don't doubt it." He turns back to me, a smirk playing on his lips. "Pitou will be here soon. She'll get you dressed, and then you will meet me in the throne room."