𝐕𝐈𝐈. 𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐘, 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐘

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

- FOURTEEN HOURS EARLIER -

My feet start to go numb from me being in the same position for so long - sitting in Meruem's lap, leaning against his muscled chest, watching as he plays some game called Gungi with a cute blind girl named Komugi. They play many rounds, his arm never leaving from where it is perched around my waist, but every time, I can't seem to get the hang of it. How it's played, the strategies, nothing. So I opt to just watch. It's quite entertaining. Every time that Meruem loses, his arm squeezes harder around my waist, but quickly loosens. And his mumbles. In truth, they're quite cute. 

Even though I hate him. Yep, I hate him. No lies in those two sentences. 

His eyes too. Those are beautiful. Wow, remind me again why I hate someone so beautiful?

I hear a whoosh of air, and my hand darts out, wrapping around the object headed straight for my head. I wrap a forcefield around my entire hand tightly. Although it may hurt my wrist, it's the only way to unclench my hand and make sure the object inside doesn't escape. 

I do exactly that, unclasping my hand. I smile coyly at the air bubble trapping the person who I had suspected it to be. 

"Hey, Shaiapouf. How are you, today?" I direct my words at the small Pouf inside my hands, then look up at the real Pouf. I wink at him and he grits his teeth. 

"Hey! Let me out!" the tiny Pouf exclaims, pounding his minuscule fists against the trap.

"Oh, ho. So you're not going to tell me what you were about to do?"

Tiny Pouf glares at me, then steps back onto my hand. Sitting on a finger, he puts a leg over the other and crosses his arms, shaking his head aggressively and closing his eyes. 

I pout teasingly. "Aww. That's a true pity. Y'know, Shaiapouf?"

He continues to ignore me, turning completely around so I'm facing his back.