𝐈𝐕. 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

I wake up to the sound of Meruem's footsteps against the tile of my room. My eyes open when he pauses next to my bedside. 

"You're a smart person," Meruem cooes, dragging a finger from the top of my jawline to my chin tantalisingly slow. I look up at him, my hands clenching the sheets of my bed harshly. This is uncomfortable, but I don't tell him. Oh no, he seems like the person who, if you told them, would attempt to make you even more uncomfortable. "And I do recall you saying that I can use you for whatever I wish."

My spine locks and I straighten, my eyes widening extremely large. My wings start to rustle subconsciously and my toes curl, brushing along the stone tiles beneath the bed.

I had said that? Then that means . . . there are no loopholes. There's nothing I can say or do to get out of this deal. 

I growl to myself, cursing myself out. 

Let this be a lesson to you, Y/N, I whisper to myself. Haste is never good; it will always undo you and your bidding, no matter how slowly it works. 

I'm silent for a few seconds, before I say slowly, "What are you going to do to me?"

"Whatever I want," he repeats. "Now get dressed." He points at the closet. 

Walking over, I step inside to be met by hundreds of fancy outfits, ones that resembled those you would wear at galas and balls. I turn back to him, aghast. "I have to wear these?"

He nods. "You have three minutes." He stops at the doorway, before looking over his shoulder. "I suggest you pick up your jaw and start moving. We have work to do." 

He closes the door behind him. 

I slump, hitting my head lightly against the doorframe of the closet double doors. I groan lightly in annoyance before grimacing. 

Work? We have to do work? What work is there that could possibly need to be done by the both of us? God, I just know that this is going to create a bigger headache than I'm used to.