9| Qurbat

***

***

"Aap wapis kab aa rahe hai? Anabia aapko bohot miss kar rahi hai. Kitna bechain karayenge aap hamari bhabhi ko," Anam told shahzain over the phone.

(When you will return? Anabia is missing you a lot. Your absence is making her restless)

A chuckle escaped his lips and a grin spread across his lips.

"Mai raat tak aa jaunga. Anabia ko mat batana. I will surprise her," Shahzain told her.

(I will be home by night. Don't tell Anabia)

"Chaliye, theek hai. Ham kuch nahi batate hai. Par hamare liye kuch lekar aana. Aur hamari bhabhi ke liye bhi kuch le lijiye ga. Anabia bohot khush ho jayengi," Anam told him.

(Okay. I will not tell her. But bring something for me. And bring something for Anabia. She will be very happy)

"Theek hai. Bas galti se bhi mere aane ka zikr mat karna kisi se bhi," Shahzain said and ended the call.

(I will. But make sure to not tell anybody about my arrival)

A smirk was playing on his lips as he was planning to surprise his wife. Shahzain was not angry at her anymore. He just wants to her realize the importance of their relationship.

***

Anabia was in her full convincing mood. She promised herself that she won't stop until shahzain forgive her. Little her didn't know that her husband had already forgiven her.

Anabia took her laptop and search for a way to convince her husband. She scrunched her nose after reading the result.

Even google is dirty-minded, she thought.

Anabia took a heavy sigh and shut the laptop.

Married people can give me better advice because they may have gone through the same phase.

She decided to talk to her TayAmmi about it and asked for her advice.

Anabia saw her TayAmmi in the kitchen. She smiled and sat on the stool.

"Ham aapke liye khana nikal de?" Her TayAmmi asked as she saw her in the kitchen.

(Should I serve you the food)

"Ham baad mai khaa lenge," Anabia told her to which she nodded her head.

(I will eat later)

Her TayAmmi was chopping tomatoes on the chopping board.

Anabia finally decided to break the silence. It was a little awkward for her but she decided to ask.

"TayAmmi, ham aapse kuch puchh sakte hai?" Anabia asked in a curious tone.