11| Vasl

Tu mile jaha, mera jaha hai waha

≤≥≤≥≤≥

4 years later

Faiza's eyebrows drew closer looking at her reflection in the mirror. She lifted her shirt while caressing her baby bump lightly. It was her second pregnancy and the glow can be easily seen.

Her cheeks flushed when she felt his gaze on her. Faiza bit her lips slowly and lifted her gaze.

"Are you seducing me, wifey?" Arsh asked with a smirk.

A coat of crimson color fell on her cheeks when she noticed him leaning on the doorframe of the room with a smirk playing on his lips.

"Aap aagaye," Faiza said hesitantly as he placed his hands on her waist.

(You came)

"Jee Begum," Arsh chuckled. Faiza hid her face in his chest as she was blushing furiously.

(Yes, wifey)

Faiza helped him in removing his tie as his hands were caressing her baby bump.

"My cute potato," Arsh pulled her cheeks and placed a kiss on her fuller red cheeks.

Faiza huffed and sat on the bed crossing her arms.

"Ham nahi kar rahe aapse baat. Aap hamesha hamara mazaak udaate hai," Faiza pouted.

(I am not talking to you. You always make fun of me)

Arsh smiled and bend down at her level. He took her hand delicately and run his thumb on the back of her palm. His intent gaze was sending chills all over her body.

"I won't call you a cute potato from onwards. I will call you my sexy potato," Arsh said and burst into laughter.

"Arsh," Faiza whined making him chuckle more.

A smile broke on her lips seeing him smiling like that. The feeling was euphoric. Arsh is the best husband anyone could ask for. He cares for every little thing. He takes care of her mood swings to her health. He is the epitome of how a husband should be.

Arsh was caught off guard when Faiza embrace him tightly. She clung to him while clutching his shirt.

Arsh wrapped his arms around her while burying his face in the crook of her neck.

"I love you, arsh. Aap bohot acche hai. Can you stop making me fall for you every single time?" Faiza wiped her unshed tears and said as she pulled away.

(You are an amazing person)

"I love you so much, aiza. Jaan ho tum meri. Meri har khwaish ho. Meri har zidd ho. Meri mohabbat ho tum. I swear on my life that I have never loved anyone the way I love you. You are very special to me," With that Arsh placed a soft kiss on the corner of her lips making her breathless.