2| Aghyaar

میں یوں اپکو چھوپ چھوپ کر دیکھتا ھوںاپ کو کیا پتہ کہ میں آپ سے کتنی محبت کرتا ہوں

اپ کو کیا پتہ کہ میں آپ سے کتنی محبت کرتا ہوں

Mai yun aapko chupp chupp kar dekhta hoon
Aapko kya pata ke mai aapse kitni mohabbat karta hoon

-Faraal

≤≥≤≥≤≥

The whole room was decorated with tulips and jasmine. There was a bunch of red roses decorated on the side table. The gloomy candle and the dim light was the only source of light. The flowery scent makes the environment more romantic.

Madiha sucked in a sharp breath as she heard the clicking of the door. Her deep red gharara was sprawled on the bed. Her heavy zardozi work dupatta was pinned on her shoulder. She had already removed her choker necklace and earrings which was disturbing her for the past few hours.

Madiha fixed her maangtika as she crosses her arms over her chest.

"Madiha," Aahil softly said as he sat on the edge of the bed. She jerked his hands away from her when he tries to hold her hands.

"Aahil- aap zara bhi romantic nahi hai. Aapko hamara zara bhi ehsaas nahi hai. Hamare kitne armaan the shaadi ko leke. Lekin aapki fuppi ne sab barbaad kar diya. Aap kya hamare liye stand nahi le sakte the. Ham ko aisa lagta hi nahi hai ke ham dono ki ek doosre ke pasand se shaadi hui hai. Ham bohot khafaa hai aapse," Madiha huffed as she ranted about how deeply she was hurt by his family.

(You are so unromantic. You don't even feel it yet. I have so many desires for our wedding. But your aunt spoiled everything for me. You can't take a stand for me. I don't even feel like it was a love marriage. I am so furious at you)

"Aisi nahi hai, meri jaan," Aahil stroked her cheeks as he planted a warm kiss on her forehead.

(It's not like that, my soul)

"Aisa hi hai, Aahil. Ham ko lagne laga hai ke ab aap ham se mohabbat hi nahi karte. Ham bohot insecure ho gaye ham dono ke rishto ko leke. Aaj aap hame khush bhi nahi lag rahe the. Koi baat ho gayi hai kya?" Madiha looked at him with teary-eyed as all her insecurities flooded in her mind.

(It's only that, Aahil. I feel like you don't love me anymore. I am feeling so insecure about our relationship. You weren't even smiling today. Is there something you are hiding from me?)

A gasp escaped her lips when Aahil hovered her petite figure. He nuzzled his nose in the crook of her making her sigh in pleasure. She hissed when he sucks the sensitive spot behind her ears making her the blushing mess.

"Aap ko aisa kyu lagta hai? Tumhe sahi mai lagata hai ke mai tumse pyaar karna bhul sakta hoon. Maine tumhe dil se apnaya hai," Aahil looked into her eyes as he gently caressed her cheeks.