10| Vasl

Mat pucho kaise lagte hoJaise bhi ho dil pe lagte ho

Jaise bhi ho dil pe lagte ho

≤≥≤≥≤≥

"Arsh, aap hame tang naa kare. Aap hi ke liye ham lunch banaa rahe hai," Faiza huffed steering the creamy sauce for the pasta.

(Don't bother me. I am making lunch for you)

"Tou aap apna kaam kariye. Aur hame hamara kaam karne di jiye," Arsh smirked and buried his face in the crook of her neck.

(Do you work and let me do mine)

A giddy feeling erupted in the pit of her stomach when Arsh wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Arsh aaj lunch karne ka iraada nahi hai kya?" Faiza fake glared at him.

(Don't you want to have lunch)

Arsh put his palm on her cheeks and she lowered her gaze as she was feeling shy. 

"Asal mai hame seedha dessert khane ka iraada hai," Arsh said making her scrunch her nose. Faiza wasn't able to understand the double meaning behind his words.

(I want to have dessert first)

"Pehle lunch karte hai phir desert khaate hai. Aapka tou ulta hai," Faiza chuckled.

(Everyone has dessert after lunch. It's the opposite for you)

Arsh bit his inner cheeks and control the urge to laugh at her innocence.

"Tou phir hame lunch ke baad dessert milega?" Arsh asked running his thumb on his lower lip to control the smile which was forming on his lips.

(Will I get my dessert after lunch)

"Zaroor milega. Ham aapko nahi rokenge," Faiza smiled adding pepper to the pasta.

(Of course, I won't stop you)

"Kitna farmabaddar biwi ho," Arsh chuckled making her frown.

(You are such an obedient wife)

"Aap hamara mazak udaa rahe hai?" Faiza asked.

(You are making fun of me?)

"Tum kab se mujhe aap se baat karne lagi. Itna izzat hazam nahi ho rahi hai," Arsh asked raising his eyebrows.

(Since when you start giving me so much respect? I can't digest it)

"Ammi ne kaha tha. Agar aap chahte hai ke ham aap aise baat na kare tou ham nahi karenge," Faiza smiled and took out the creamy pasta in the bowl.

(Mom told me. It's okay if you don't want me to talk with you with respect)

"Tum mujhe aise hi baat kara karo. Bohot accha lagta hai," Arsh told her.