7| Vasl

Tumne socha hai kabhikoi sochta hai tumhe

koi sochta hai tumhe

≤≥≤≥≤≥

5 years later

≤≥≤≥≤≥

Faiza wrapped the embroidered chaadar around her shoulder as she was getting ready to go to the Montessori.

She has become more sophisticated and mature. She is the teacher in Montessori and she loves to be around kids.

"Ammi, ham duphar tak aa jayenge. Phir ham dono saath mai lunch karenge," Faiza smiled at her mother.

(Mom, I will be back by afternoon. We will do lunch together)

"Sehrish ka call aaya tha. Wo kal aane wali hai zoha ke saath," Her mother said making her excited.

(Sehrish called me. She will come tomorrow with Zoha)

Faiza was the best khala to Zoha. They met twice a year as Sehrish lives in kuwait.

"Accha. Ammi, ham chalte hai," Faiza said tightening her hold on the shawl.

(Mom, I am going)

"Dhyaan se jaana," Her mother reminded.

(Take care)

≤≥≤≥≤≥

"Ab ham subah subah kaha se change layenge. Aap rakh lijiye," Faiza said with a frustrated sigh to the autorickshaw driver.

(From where I will bring change. You keep it)

She entered the Montessori when she saw a peon coming towards her.

"Madam Ji. Aapse milne koi aaya hai. Wo abhi aapki office mai hai," Peon informed her and she nodded her head.

(Madam, someone came to meet you. He's in your office)

Faiza put her chaadar on the hook and fixed her hair. She was wearing a wine red color kurti and beige grey color pants. Her chiffon dupatta was hanging around her neck.

She took out some files from the desk and went to her office.

Her eyes went wide when she saw a man in the suit. His back was facing her.

"Aap ka naam kya hai?" Faiza said in a cold tone while putting the files on the shelf.

(What's your name)

"Arsh naam tou suna hoga," Arsh said as an amused smile spread across her lips.

(Arsh. You must have heard of it)

Faiza frozen as she heard that voice after so many years. She was still in a daze as a file fell from her hands.

Arsh bend down and helped her in picking the files.