5| Naintara

Aur chupke chupke woh meri aadatmeri mohabbat, meri kainat ho gaya

meri mohabbat, meri kainat ho gaya.

≤≥≤≥≤≥

"Hayder, bura mat maaniyega par aap bhi mashriqi shohar ki tarah hai. Thodi madad kar denge aap meri tou koi tofaan nahi aa jayega," Mishal said in a sarcastic tone as she was looking at her husband. Her arms were crossed over her chest as she was giving her husband displeased look.

(Dont feel bad. But you are like a typical husband. There won't be a storm if you will help me out)

"Mishal- mai kuch kaam kar raha hai. And I seriously don't have any idea about women stuff," Hayder said giving her the irritated look.

(I am doing some work)

"Ham aapko dekh rahe hai aaj kal. Aap hamari baat hi nahi maan rahe. Aap ko zara bhi qadr nahi hamari. Phir aap bolenge ki ham aapko waqt nahi dete," Mishal complained as her lips pursued into the pout.

(I am noticing you for the past few days. You are not listening to me. You don't value me. Then you will tell me that I am not giving you time)

Hayder rolled his eyes at his dramatic wife. He shut his laptop and let out a sigh.

"Jee Begum. Kya kaam hai?" Hayder asked as he settled beside her.

(Yes wifey. What's the matter?)

Mishal bit her lips to control the smile which was forming on her lips.

"Please help me choose the perfect outfit.  I can't decide among all of this," Mishal showed him the laptop.

"Tum pe tou har ek joda accha lagta hai. Khair, ye white wala zyaada accha lag raha hai," Hayder pointed at the laptop.

(Everything suits you. But white one will look more beautiful on you)

"Ham bewah lagenge," Mishal pouted and his eyes widen.

(I will look like a widow)

"Waah Ji. Bewah hone ki bohot jaldi hai. Tum kya mujhse jaan chhudana chahti ho?" Hayder uttered in a sarcastic

(Wow. You are so eager to get a widow. You surely want me out of your life)

"Allah na kare. Aap mai tou hamari Jaan basti hai," Mishal put her palm on his mouth and a smile broke on his lips.

(God forbid. My life is dependent on you)

Hayder took her hands and put her hands on his left chest delicately. Blood rushed to her cheeks at his gesture.

"Tum kya karne ki koshish kar rahi ho?" Hayder whispered in her ear as his lips were touching her earlobes giving the tingling sensation in the pit of her stomach.