5| Aghyaar

≤≥≤≥≤≥

Zahra's breath hitched when he caged her to the nearest wall. Their faces were inches apart while his other hand was wrapped around her waist in a possessive way.

They just came back from her father's house and there was an uncomfortable silence prevailing around. They didn't utter a word during lunchtime and no one even tries to initiate it.

"Zahra, I need a serious explanation," His hands tightened around her waist as he looks deadly into her eyes.

"Zameer," She stuttered and his jaw ticked.

"Maine aapse kuch puchha hai, Zahra. Kon tha woh? Uski himmat bhi kaise hui aapki taraf aankh utha kar dekhne ki bhi," Zameer jaw clenched as his eyes were blazing with rage.

(I asked you something. Who was he? How dare he even look at you?)

"Wohh. Woh hamare fiance the," Zahra bit her lips and he shoots her a glare.

(He... He was my fiance)

"Ex-fiance," Zameer glared as he reframed her sentence.

"Wahi baat hai. Wo hamare khala ke bete hai. Ammi ne rishta bohot pehle tay kar diya tha. Ham dono ki baat pakki ho gai thi. Par kuch misunderstanding ho gai thi. Abbu ne rishte se manaa kar diya tha," Zahra half lied and he let out a frustrated sigh.

(It's the same thing. He is my aunt's son. My mother fixed the marriage long ago. Then we had our engagement. Then some misunderstanding happened. My father immediately refused the proposal)

"He should have known his limits. Fuck. He called you with endearment. I never called my wife using an endearment and he got the audacity to do that. Piece of shit," Zameer growled as he runs his fingers through his messy hair.

"Zameer," Zahra whispered his name while looking at him with guilt in her eyes.

"Zahra, I am very possessive of what's mine and I surely won't tolerate if someone will call my wife with endearments. Does he used to call you that word earlier?" Zameer asked and her cheeks flushed.

"Zameer. Unka hamare saath ek rishta tha. Ham dono ki shaadi hone wali thi. Unka haq tha ke woh hame kisi bhi naam se bulaaye. Ab wo rishta khatam ho chuka hai. Ham par sirf aapka haq hai. Sirf aapka," Zahra wounded her arms around his neck as she explained to him everything in a low voice.

(We were supposed to get married. I had a relation with him. He got the right to call me with whatever name he likes. But now the relation ended. You are my husband. You only have the right on me. Only you)

Her heart throbbed as he carried her in his arms. He gently tucked her on the bed and her heart quivered.

"Meer," Zahra breathed and his jaw ticked. She clutches his arms tightly and he averted his gaze away.

"Haq hai na mera aap par. Aaj apne ek haq maangunga tou manaa nahi karengi na aap?" Zameer asked and she nodded her head hesitantly.

(I have a right on you, right? If I will ask for my right, I hope you won't deny it)

Her words died down her throat as he claimed her lips into the heated kiss. He ducked his head down and nibble on her lower lips. Zahra clutches the bedsheet in a tight grip as his warm lips were gently caressing her lips.

His hands were wrapped around her waist as they both were panting heavily.

"You are mine. Just like I'm yours completely," Zameer said against her lips in a deep voice.

𝑈𝑓𝑎𝑎𝑛-𝑒-𝑆𝑢𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑟जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें