6| Naintara

Dil sukoon chahta hai Jo ab aapke begair mumkeen nahi

Jo ab aapke begair mumkeen nahi.

≤≥≤≥≤≥

Clad in black attire, Mishal was looking gorgeous. Her black Indo-western outfit was embellished with pearls and tassels. Her silky hair was curled from the front. Her lips were painted into the darker shade of red giving the enchanting look.
She was looking flawlessly beautiful as she entered the party giving the elegant look.

Mishal let out a deep breath as her palms become sweaty in nervousness. Everyone was staring and she was feeling uncomfortable.

"Ramsha," Mishal relieved a sigh as she saw her friend at the corner.

She moved towards her and sat beside her.

"Ham kaise lag raha hai?" Mishal asked slowly.

(How I am looking?)

"Bohot acchi lag rahi ho. Main bataa rahi hu tumhe. Yaha sab tumhe aankh phaad kar dekh rahe hai," Ramsha nudged her shoulder.

(You are looking good. I am telling you that everyone is staring at you)

Mishal had never accepted her marriage from her heart. That's one of the reasons, she didn't tell anyone about her nikah.

"Aisa kuch nahi hai," Mishal flustered as she was feeling awkward as some men were staring at her.

(It's not like that)

Mishal fixed her outfit as she was feeling too exposed. The dress fitted her perfectly exposing her bossom and delicious curves.

Mishal cringed when she saw some people dancing on the stage. The dilbar song was playing in the background. Some people were smoking while some people were way too drunk. She was feeling uncomfortable. At that moment, all she wanted to do is go to her home.

Her thoughts were startled when she saw a male figure standing in front of her.

"May I have a dance with you?" He asked in a polite tone making her eyes widen.

"I can't-" Mishal startled.

That man let out a frustrated sigh and moved away from there.

Ramsha gave her a displeased look.

"I am not feeling comfortable here," Mishal reasoned.

"Mishal- grow up. Party main yeh sab rahta hai. Ab tum koi bacchi nahi ho. Yaha par sab tumhare saath dance karna chahte aur tum naatak dikha rahi ho. Kitne nakhre hai tumhaare. Itni shareef banna tha tou apne ghar par hi rahti.You are going to graduate very soon and you are still behaving like an immature brat," Ramsha harshly said making tears welled up in her eyes.

(It's normal. You are not a kid anymore. Everyone wants to dance with you but you are throwing tantrums. If you are innocent, then you should have stayed at home)