11. Stalking him

Divya Pov

Today I wearing zebra styles long sleeves t-shirt, denim jacket and black skinny jeans with dark blue shoe. With that look, here I am at library, looking for Arjun to start my duty.

(Her attire)

(Her attire)

Now I have his schedule, thanks to his fan club I can easily trace him. I saw Arjun and Vinay sit together at his regular place doing something serious.

I went to him and sit in front of him and greet him with my happy wide grin on my face. He didn't greet me back just look at my face and sighed heavily.

I turn to Vinay and said "Hey dingo, What's up".

He look confused and said "Are that by any chance my nick name cutie pie?".

" Ding dong ding, you guess correctly. I see you not that dumb as you look" I tell him.

"Well, I will take it as my compliment". He said.

"You not angry with the name? or you don't know what it's mean?". I ask him as he look so cool.

"No, I'm not angry with it and I know it means dirty dog".

I furrow my brow and look at him while he just wink at me. I made weird face and start singing to irritates him.

"Dingo dingo din-go, what doing dingo din-go?". For this he give me his broad smile and continue what he was doing. I was flabbergasted with his act. He is weird human being.
So I drop my plan to annoying him and turn to Arjun.

"Hey Arjun, what was the highlights of your day?". I ask but he didn't pay attention to me and just doing his work.

I know that he not gonna talk to me, I started to talk to him by start to tell him my highlights of the day. He didn't seems like interested or look annoying too.

While, I was in my story telling, Vinay said bye to both of us and went to his class. So it's me and Arjun only.

I became tired of talking and look around of the books he keep on the table. I flip some books but everything screams hard to understand and scary. So I close the book and kept it back. I think books and me will never get along. It's hates me.

Since, I have nothing to do, I thought to take some nap for awhile. It's didn't take long time for me to went in my dreamland. I wake up with jerk shock as I heard loud sound. I rub my eyes, wipe my drool and look around only to see Arjun is packing his things. He didn't even look at me and walk out. I also pack my things and run to him.

He went to parking lot, he must be want to going hospital according to his schedule. I said "Bye Arjun and drive safely" with waving my hand.

After dinner and brush my teeth, I sit on my bed and looking at my phone to stalk his instagram. There is not many pictures of him, everything is either pictures of his back playing games or admiring nature or side pictures of him playing guitar or painting something. Most pictures are in black and white.

While scrolling down, one picture of him caught my eyes. He turn his body a bit to look at camera and smile brightly. You can see his beautiful dimple and his straight white teeth. I screenshot it and accidentally press like. Oh My God, I'm officially doomed. I quickly unlike it so he won't know. I just pray to God hoping he was not online at that time. But then, he rarely check his phone so I think It's ok.

Days passed, I still follow him for 2 weeks in University only as I don't have transport to go out. I always hide snacks in my beg to eat at library as most of time he spent at library. I also eat his gift that from his fans and he didn't seem mind it. I must tell his fans all are very good soul that only bring expensive chocolates and junk food.

Other than library, he will go to class and I cannot follow him there. Besides that, he will go to play tennis and ping pong with his brother Atharva or Vinay.

Saturday and sunday always off day from his stalking day. Because he will spent his time at out. I spent Saturday and sunday with Sandya and sometimes with Aleena. We will go out with Aleena' s car and rounding around London. Yesterday, while rounding London, Aleena show me xxx sports stadium where Arjun always go.

Today is Sunday, I book cab from my university to stadium. I went there and saw him playing badminton with Vinay. He look super hot with his sleeveless tops and Nike basketball shorts.

I hide myself behind the pillar and look him from here. I also eat burger and look at him at same time. He look so cool and carefree while playing.

I went to throw my rubbish and came back only to see he and Vinay missing. I walking around to find him but I couldn't saw him.

Now I'm half way in rounding the whole stadium while looking right and left and turn my face ahead and saw him at in front of me. I couldn't break and bumped right into his chest. My nose get strike hit on his chest and it's so hurt as his chest feel like wall. I hope i didn't broke my nose. I rub my nose a bit to ease the pain and come back from my thought as reality hit me.

Oh no! Why he at here in front of me? Will he knoe that I'm here for stalking him? I hope not. I pray to all God for him to not recognise me, even if he recognise me he shouldn't ask me anything. If he ask I would definitely blabber the truth because I'm so nervous right now.

I tug my hair behind my ear and said hi by showing my palm without looking at him because I don't trust my voice.

I sneakily tried to pass his side for a escape but its become meaningless as he hold my upper arm to stop me from moving.

I raised my face to look at him, he look so gorgeously handsome with up close look. My neck feel pain as I look upward for a minute. He so tall and I barely reach his chest. I think I need to buy heels and practice walk on it.

I look at his eyes and found his eyes already look directly at me. His eyes look so beautiful as it's shine with lights reflection. His stare are so intense that hold my gaze into him.

He clear his throat, I raised my eye brow but he turn me around and push me to walk in front of him. We both walk towards parking lot and he gestures me to sit in car. I think he want to drop me at hostel. So sweet of him.

The car's interior look so cool, i already like this car. He maintained his car very well I guess. He drove car, he look so manly and sexy when he focus on something.

I busily look at him that I don't realised we already reach at my hostel. Before I get down I ask something that I was curious since the day I meet him.

"Why won't you say anything?, did you keep diamond inside?". He rolls his eyes for that and ask me to out. Hurm!, anyways I'm feel so happy as he sent me off. I said bye and ask him to drive safely. He just nod for that.

Kindly please vote and comment your opinion in comment box section after you read

Thank you