57. Game

* This chapter contain some smut scenes. If you feel disturbed and didn't like it. You can skip it.

Arjun Pov

Its been a week from her drunk incidents. She was shy and avoid me for about one hour or maybe less then she came back to herself.

She keep asking about my problem with grandma and why I behave so cold to her?. She keep pestering me to talk and forgive her. I just ignored because I have no mood to talk with her in this topic because my brain were thinking about something else.

I wanted to asked about the tattoo but I didn't know how to approach her and I am not good at talking also. I even decide to peeking when she sleep but still don't want to do it because I would feel bad doing that without her permissions.

Divya suggest me to play a game that a loser have to fulfil a winner wished. I know what she trying to do. She wanted me to forgive grandma and talked to her normally.

I know she doing this for my concern but my heart still not ready to forgive grandma and Nidhiya. The betrayed wound still look fresh and the feeling don't want to disappear from my mind. It's not easy.

I agree to her to play with her any game because I know she never can win over me except I wanted it. Since I'm so curious about her tattoo and eagerly to see it, I didn't have a plan to lose this time.

We playing chubby bunny game as she recommended it. It's a game where you'll need a ton of marshmallows to play. You need to find out who can fit the most marshmallows in their mouth. The one with the most is win. I won the games.

She pouting her lips when she loss. She look cute when she does that. It's inviting me to take a bite.

I shouldn't get distracted now. I need to focus on my mission.

"Since I won, you have to fulfilled my wish". I said to her.

"Yeah, yeah right. What working torment you are planning now?". She asked dramatically.

I smirk at her and she look confused as she narrow her eyes looking at me.

"Take off your tops". I said looking straight into her eyes.

She look shocked and unbelievable at first. Later she smiled a little while slapping her forehead lightly.

"I heard you wrongly Arjun, repeat again". She said while smilling.

"No. You heard right! I asked you to take off your shirt". I told her again.

She didn't react and just stare at me with blur expressions.

"W..hat...what...you...sa..ying Arjun?". She stuttering without looking at my eyes. She blink her eyes one time, two time and three time. She take deep breath and continue. "Do you know you sound like a pervert?. I won't take off my tops because I know you just playing with me". She said with shy smile and she look like she is not protesting the ideas.

I kept looking at her while she fiddling her hand while blushing and grinning like winning a lottery.

"So what? I'm your husband and I have full rights on you". I said with smug expressions.

"But I'm not ready yet and he not proposed me also. I didn't want to reject him". She whispers very slowly as she was talking to herself. I sighed when listened to her.

"Okay. If you don't want to take off you shirt but show me your tattoo". I said calmly.

She shout No immediately. I was shocked with her shouting and her suddenly denying.