59. Proposal

Arjun Pov

It's was nerve wrecking to planned a surprised proposal. I wanted it to be perfect and will always be the greatest memories planted in her mind. I wanted her to feel the most joyous and happiness.

I'm not a romantic person to putting my own spin on these romantic and creative proposal ideas.

I asked help from Vinay buy all his ideas just like him. Super cheesy and ordinary. I don't like it. I wanted it to be unique and make her feel very special when I declare my love to her.

I wanted her full day to be turn awesome so I decide to make a schedules event for her birthday.

I arrange everything with the thoughts of her favourites food, things she love to do, and places she wanted to visit

I arrange everything with the thoughts of her favourites food, things she love to do, and places she wanted to visit. Each stop has a surprised gift that consists hint for the final event.

First event is breakfast. We had at home and I cooked her tosai with mutton varuvals. Her favourite. Then I gift her Ferrero Rocher chocolates with the hint MEET. Before giving her gift, I asked her to open it after we reached home later.

Moving to second stop which having road trip with her favourites song. But she don't want to go in car. She wanted to ride bike. Comply her wish, I ride my bmw bike.

It feels fantastic riding your bike with your love at behind

It feels fantastic riding your bike with your love at behind. We were enjoying our riding with wind blowing against our face, the trees around us, the sun, the sky. It feel so alive unlike in any other moment in my life.

After that, we stop at her favourite spot to have our lunch. She wanted to have French foods. After that, I give her two gift for the bike ride and lunch. Divya with giggles and happy face accepted the gift and keep in her bag.

The second gift is our wedding painting which she drew and gifted on my birthday. I change Sadhana's face to her. The hint is ME

The third gift is ankle bracelets. It's my selfish gift. I like when she wearing it. I don't know why but it's giving a satisfying pleasures to my ears. The hint is AT

Next was to zoo. Divya love animals. Therefore, I bring her to zoo and underwater. She was jumping around like kid and looking very excited. I smile looking her joyness.