61. The Past (1)

Author Pov

Divagar at age 18 years old flying to India to pursue his studies in dentistry. He is free spirited Indian boy living in London with his family.

He has olive skin tone, lean and tall body. He couldn't said very handsome but anyone will describe him as cute boy with his dimples either side of his cheeks and have very charming character. Once you mingle with him, you can't help than fall in his charmingness.

He always think he is one of luckiest soul in earth because since young he didn't struggle in getting anything and was raised with full of love from his families. He also have good friends who be friend with him because of himself not because he is son of rich family.

He wanted study at India because he want out from his family wings and to tried something more challenging on himself.

Vidya and Nidhiya also following him to India for their studies. They are his childhood friends but he always consider them as his own sister like Vimala.

Vidya choose medical office management course while Nidhiya continue her high school at Dehli.

Vidya and Divagar were same age and they are so closed to each other. Divagar never hide anything with Vidya and same goes to Vidya. Nidhiya is younger sister of Vidya and she always liked Divagar since the day she saw him at her house. This was the reason she follow her sister to India.

Vidya and Nidhiya rented a house near to Nidhiya school while Divagar stay at his college dormitory. He get new friends Raghu and Irfan who also his roommates.

The first two years of his college life were smoothly and better than he expected. But, later Vidya and Nidhiya went back to UK because Nidhiya throwing tantrums for couldn't adapt the lifestyle. She even persuade Divagar to follow them but Divagar determined with his decisions.

He worked as a part timer at Dehli Public Library. From this, he not only can earn money but also can do revision at same time.

Vijiya from poor family background. Her mother passed away after her sister Jayanthi was born. Her father is a fisherman and he also addicted to alcohol. He never cares about his children and her elder brother Vasudevan also seems like following his father steps.

Vidya never went to school because she working to earn money for their family. She sacrificed her future for her sister. Since young, she always interested in drawing. Her neighbour who working at paper company will always gives her papers and pencils for her to drawing.

Later she changed her skill to earn money. She will go to town to sell her paintings and with that money she buying more stationery for helping her to create more beautiful paintings.

At age 19 years old, everything went overboard for her to take it. Her father and brother sold her to an old man because of money. The old man was big gangster in their area and he always had his eyes on Vijiya. Using her father's greedy, he finally move his tricks to get her.

Vijiya didn't have any choice than run away from the house. Jayanthi also went to town for her study and she has no reason to stay at that house anymore. So, she run away to New Delhi after packing some of her things and money she save without her father and brother knowledge.

At beginning, she doesn't have any place to stay. She would take shelter at different church during night until she got a housekeeping work. She worked to an elder woman and also staying with her. That old lady always treat her very nice and sometimes helping her to get her paintings things.

Vijiya will try to finished her works earlier. So that she can attend a painting class which her employer got for her. Like that, Vijiya life goes on until the old lady's son came to bring his mother with him to Singapore after a year she start worked.