58. Solving the problem

Divya Pov

After our little making out moments. The air between us were changed.

Its was very overwhelming and awesome. I never know this feelings before this. Everything is new and fascinating. The way his hand roaming my body like he owned it and the way his lips running on my body.

Every single thing he do to me. I don't have any words to describe my feelings. The art of his seduction is taking my breath away. It's make me feel so closer to him, so comfortable and connected. It's make me feel like I am part of him. I just loved it.

Although I feel very scared and panic at first when he asked about the tattoo. I scared to know his dissapointing or hatred reaction. Hence, I tried to hide it. When, he was take off my clothed, it's replaced with shyness and embrassing when he look at me. But, he change all the feeling to something else I couldn't name it's. I just feel desire to wanted him more and its making my hormones running wild.

I can feel the strong sexual tension between us. I hope
We can move to next level and creates our own love world. But before that I wanted to know his real feeling towards me. I don't want, it's just a sexually attraction. I want more from him and I hope it's love.

I was happy and sad at the same time. Happy because Arjun understanding my needs and I was not ready for this yet. I'm still lacking in many areas. But, if he wanted it and proceed to another level I wouldn't reject him and still give in to him.

Therefore, it's a sad for me because Arjun stop at right time. It's hurt when he don't want to continue creating our happiness and pleasures. I'm getting to many insecurity and negative thoughts. Did he not like it?, Did he regret?, Did he not enjoy as I do, Am I look bad and not reaching his expectations?.

All this thoughts change my happy mood to sad suddenly. My eyes starting to choked up tears but I control it. I don't want Arjun think me as weak woman and desperate.

I can feel his intense gaze on me but I dont have guts to look at his eyes. My head was down looking his chest.

Arjun raised my chin to make me look at him. When I saw his eyes, it's just feel incredible. I can see so much love for me in his beautiful eyes. I cannot take off my eyes from him.

I lean to him and smash my lips into him. Pouring all my feelings in that kiss. Arjun reply it with the same passionate and shows his love. Right at this moments, I feel like paradise and I want the time stop now and captured our heartwarming moments.

I confessed my feeling to him but he didnt said the words I wanted to hear. He just kissed me and hug me closer to him.

Its okay if he didnt said it. I can feel it and I saw it from his eyes. It's more than enough for me. I'm happy and content.

Arjun Pov

I just feel my desire for her conquering my feelings after our little romantic moments.

We able to overcome our awkwardness and the pressure between us but the desire is still strong. Divya look happy and satisfied but I want more. But before that, I need to put full stops with all the problems we have.

Our intimate moments become deep and increasing since that day. I couldn't keep my hands with him and my eyes wanted to see the tattoo always. It's becoming dangerous with Divya's boldness to get closer.

Nowadays, she always wait for me until I finish my work to sleep together.

I guess she couldn't sleep as she used to cuddle me. When she cannot control her sleep, she will drag me to bed and if I didn't move she will whine and pretend to crying.

If nothing is working out, she will sit on my lap and hugging by wrapping her hand on my waist and place her head on my shoulder blade and sleep.

After that, I need to carry her to our beds.

I wanted to take our marriage life to next level. I want a family with her. I couldn't wait for any longer.

Therefore, I planned a solutions for our barriers and a proposal. I wanted to propose her on her birthday and create more memories with her and also justified the times when we was separated.

I can feel she preparing herself ready to next level and I also needs to punish her for her stupid. Therefore,I planned our honeymoons at Paris.

My investigator already finding about Divya's real parents and I was shocked to saw the truth.

Without wasting my time, I arrange someone on behalf of me to meet Divya's mother side uncle in India. I also got know Siddhart is her cousin from her father side and their family wanted to marrying him to Divya. It's very shocking but they should know that Divya is my wife now and she always will be mine. After solving the main problem. I need to find a way to let people know about our marriage.

Coming to Divya's mother side family, although they were planning to murder Divya's parents if they not giving them their properties. But before that, unfortunately Divya parents really died in the car accident. Divya was saved by her mother and her uncle probably didn't have heart to kill the the little Divya. So he put her in front of our orphanage.

Divya parents already transfer their properties in Divya's name on her second birthday and until she reach 25th years old it's will be under her guardian. In case, Divya married before she is 25 years old, the property will be transferred to her spouse name. However, no one know about this fact except for her father's lawyer.

Her uncle also didn't know about this fact and he just assuming the assets is under Divya's name after he couldn't transfer to his name or sold it. I think he also didn't know about our marriage. That's why, he was too bold to blackmailing Divya.

My man meet him as a buyer because I want to close this problem without any problems in future. They just greedy people who love money too much.

I monitor the meeting through my IPad. I think he probably age around fifty and middle class according to his outfits. I can't see any resembles of this old man with my Divya.

I buy Divya's parents property without any documents. They may think me fool to easily get deceived but it's doesn't matter for me as long it's can guarantee my wife's safety.

Now, the problem is how I'm going to tell about this to Divya. I don't want hide or lie to her. She is very positive girl so she would be able to take this shocking news.

Kindly please vote and comment your opinion in comment box section after you read.

Thank You