Wanda Maximoff - 2

Y/N, Natasha, Wanda, Tony, Steve, Bruce, Peter, Thor and Loki are playing a game of T/D, drinking and waiting for their food to arrive.

Y/N POV

Carol and Valkarie had decided to go to bed, as they had travelled quite far to make it here tonight and were tired. Clint went to go and call his wife, so Peter took his spot in the game.

We all sat around the table which Tony had placed the beer bottle on, waiting as he explained the rules. As Stark began to explain, the god of mischief appeared by Thor. "Ah, brother!" Thor welcomed him, "Glad you could come." Tony stared at Thor. "what exactly is he doing here?" Thor chuckled. "He deserves to relax as much as the rest of us, he will keep his power cancelling handcuffs on and at the first sign of any tricks, I will personally take him to his cell, okay?"Loki rolled his eyes. Tony nodded slowly. "Fine. Now that everybody is here, I will briefly explain the rules. You can deny a truth or a dare twice. Only twice. Try to keep it reasonably family friendly okay guys?" He said looking at Loki. "you will spin the bottle and whoever it lands on is the person you question or dare okay? This is just for a bit of fun, so everyone try to relax." Everybody nodded that they understood and agreed the rules of the game. Tony put some music on in the background.

 "So who's first?" Banner spoke up. "I think you should spin the bottle." I grinned at him. "Okay then." Bruce span the bottle and everybody watched to see who it would land on. "Steve." Bruce smiled. "Truth or dare Captain?" Steve looked him in the eyes, "Truth." Banner smiled, "Tell me about Peggy Carter." Steve smiled sadly, "I met her in the war, British she was, and very pretty. I loved her and I never got to go to the dance she asked me to, seeing as I froze in the ice for 70years." Bruce nodded satisfied with his answer. Steve took the bottle and span it. "Clint! Truth or dare?" Pietro raised his glass, "Truth." Smiling, Steve told him to talk about the weirdest date he ever had. "I was like 19, and I was out at a club, when this girl approached me and asked me to dance. I agreed and basically we were both incredibly intoxicated, I went back to her place and left her my number in the morning. She called me and told me to meet her at the circus, where she performed a trapeze act for me."He sat back down and, everyone looked at him surprised. He span the bottle. "Loki! Truth or dare?" Loki looked at him. "Dare." Clint grinned, "Wrong choice. I dare you to give me my own place in Asgard, enough room for my whole family and complete with furnishings and everything, with a guest room." He laughed with Thor from his seat. Loki rolled his eyes and through gritted teeth he agreed. "Fine." 

Pepper walked back in, "The food is here, everybody!" Tony got up and helped her carry the bags over to the counter. Thor helped them lift the food out and to carry it over to the table. Wanda cleared the table for him to set the food down. Soon everybody was tucking in. I reached for some chicken and mango wraps, as I did I felt someones hand brush past mine. I ignored it, assuming it was an accident. However when it happened again, I looked up and saw the Maximoff girl looking at me. I looked back, waiting for her to say something. "Uhmm can you pass me the egg fried rice, please?" I cursed myself for thinking she actually wanted to talk to me, "Sure, here you are." I passed it over, trying to ignore the butterflies in my stomach and I ate my food, avoiding eye contact with her or Natasha, who I could feel watching our exchange. Loki took the bottle and span it. "Natasha. Truth or dare?" "Dare." Nat waited expectantly. "Hmm okay, I dare you to fight Bruce." Nat raised her eyebrows at Loki. Bruce looked at her. "Okay, lets go, come on Banner." We all got up and followed the pair into the training room. Nat walked into the boxing ring, Bruce said that he didn't want to hurt her, she brushed it off and prepared herself. Bruce turned into the Hulk and roared at the crowd who were watching. We backed away slowly. I bit my lip, I knew Nat could protect herself but Bruce was really strong. Nat propelled herself onto the hulks back and used her widow bite on his neck, stunning him. Angry the Hulk tore Nat off of his back and threw her into the wall. Groaning Nat pushed herself up. "Okay, I'm done. I'm not going to win this fight." The Hulk calmed down and Bruce helped her up. "I'm sorry, are you okay?" "I'm fine bruce, just winded." She brushed herself down and walked back to the top floor, where the game started. We all followed behind her.