Jealousy - 1

Hey guys so I have gotten a few similar requests next few chapters may be sort of similar but I hope not too similar. Anyways enjoy :)

Y/n's POV

I walked into the party confidently. It was my first time in Stark tower but I had heard my uncle and my dad talk about it so much that it already felt like home? I don't know if that makes sense but I was comfortable here, I knew everyone. Even if they didn't know me.

I was wearing a tight red dress and killer black heels. (or imagine something else.) I curled my light brown hair and wore some light makeup this evening. It definitely wasn't my style, I am more of a t-shirt and jeans kind of girl, but I decided to put some effort in tonight.

"Damn girl, looking good." I heard a voice say. A whistle shortly followed along with some whoops and cheers. I ignored them and walked towards the bar instead to grab a drink and to sit down. 

"What can I get for a pretty girl like you?" A gorgeous red head asked me. I looked at her in admiration for a few seconds before clearing my throat, "Whatever you want, just make it strong." I told her. She nodded and turned to grab me a drink. I swivelled round on the barstool I had perched on and surveyed the scene in front of me.

"A bit crowded isn't it?" A voice said next to me. I turned and saw a young woman sat next to me.

"And you are?" I asked a little defensively.

"Wanda Maximoff." She said tilting her head at me and winking. I laughed and blushed a little before turning to get the drink that the lady at the bar had offered me. "Thank you..."I tailed off not knowing how to address her. "Romanoff. Natasha Romanoff." She smiled as I took the drink from her before walking away to grab someone else a drink. 

"And you are?" Wanda asked me.

"Y/n. Y/n Thorsdöttir." I told her.

"Thor is your father?" She asked surprised. I nodded in response and smiled at her.

"Well Thorsdöttir, want to meet the team?" Nat asked as she walked over to us.

"Sure." I said grabbing my drink and following Nat who walked in front whilst Wanda walked behind me.

We walked over to a collection of sofas and chairs and a pool table with a table in the centre of it, piled with food.

"Daughter!" Thor boomed walking over, a little drunk and crushing me in an embrace.

"Father." I replied, straightening out my outfit.

"Daughter?" Someone said.

"Father?" A voice asked at the same time.

"Ah yes, I must introduce you. This is my daughter Y/n, she is heir to Asgard and worthy of Mjolnïr." Thor told everyone.

"Are you a goddess?" A man with a metal arm asked me.

"Yes. I am the goddess of pain." I said seriously.

Everyone looked at me in shock and a little bit intimidated. "Nah I am just messing with you," I said chuckling. "I am the goddess of healing and illusions." I told them. "I can heal super quickly, and I can heal others. I can conjure illusions and make other people see things that aren't there but only they can see them." Everyone looked confused.

"May I have a volunteer?" 

"Sure."

"Why not."

I looked over to see Nat and Wanda looking at each other in surprise. "Okay here I shall show both of you something that only you can see, it will be different for both you okay?" I asked them. They nodded and I concentrated, willing them to see what I wanted them to.