Jealousy - 2

Requested by@Licorne15K, sorry I took a while to post this one x

Warning: Smut, pretty much the whole way through.

Y/n's POV

Wanda dragged me out of the party and slammed me against a wall, eyes glowing ever so slightly red.

I chuckled nervously, "You uhm okay?"

"Shut up." She ordered as she kissed me suddenly. I loved how dominant she was being but as a goddess I wasn't about to make this easy for her, so I flipped us round. She looked at me in surprise as I pinned her arms above her head.

"You're gonna have to work harder than that." I said smirking before I leant down to kiss her again. She gasped slightly and I used my tongue to explore her mouth, we fought for dominance which I shortly won.

She took my hand and dragged me into the lift before pulling me into her and kissing me again. This was a kiss of pure hunger and need, so I let her carry on. My fingers ran through her hair and she tugged on the shoulders of my dress. I pulled away and tilted my head at her.

"Impatient are we darling?" I whispered in a low voice.

"You have no idea." She said breathlessly as she walked me to her room when the lift opened, connecting our lips together and using her powers to open and close the door.

She carried on kissing me with such force that my lips were already bruising as she walked me backwards until the back of my knees hit her bed. I fell backwards and she leant over me, eyes dark with lust. 

"You ready?" She whispered as placed a kiss just below my ear. 

(Repeat after me CONSENT IS HOT, RAPE IS NOT.)

"Yeah." I said breathlessly as she connected our lips again, pulling the dress off my shoulders as I undid the zip on her dress. She pulled it down past my bra and audibly gasped when she saw the black lace. I chuckled and pulled the dress of me completely as she removed her dress down to her midsection.

She flipped us round so I was now on top and she pulled me into her lap so I was now straddling her, moving her hands to the middle of my back to undo my bra. She looked at me questioningly and I just nodded. With my permission she took it off and looked at me in pure admiration before flipping me back over, my back on the mattress. I tried to sit up to kiss her but a wave of her hand had me pinned down again. I looked at her in shock and saw red tendrils keeping my arms in place. I pouted at her and she just smiled at me.

"Stay still Printessa." The slight tilt of her accent sending shivers down my spine. God her accent is so hot, I thought to myself. "You know I can read minds right?" Her accent still as strong.

I gulped and nodded at her blushing, causing her to laugh. She kissed me again before moving down to my neck. I threw my head back, giving her more access, my breathing heavy. That made her smile against my skin and she bit down hungrily, soothing the pain with her tongue as she left marks along my collar bone, marking me as her own. I moaned slightly as she passed over a certain spot on my neck. Noticing this she focused all her energy there and made squirm slightly beneath her as pleasure coursed through my body.

"Be good." She murmured as she kissed her way down, licking a stripe between the valley of my breasts and pinching the hard nipples between her forefinger and thumb. I bucked my hips slightly at the sensation and she grinned at me, before latching onto my left boob. I bucked again and gasped as I felt her finger rub over my clothed clit. She rubbed in a small circle, building the pleasure up slowly. She moved onto the other boob, giving it the same care and attention as she sped her finger up.