Natasha Romanoff - 2

Nat is your girlfriend who is an avenger. You have a normal day job at a coffee shop you own in town.(You are not an avenger) Sometimes Nat has a bad day and wants cuddles but she will never ask for them directly.

Warnings: Fluff

Y/n's POV

I looked at the clock on the wall, 15:48 pm. I closed my café at 4pm on Thursdays, so I could have it open for longer on Fridays when it was the most busy. I grabbed a cloth and wiped down the counter. Most customers had already left and I was just closing up. My apartment was just upstairs as I was renting the space whilst I got the shop up and running and decided to keep it as a little place to stay once in a while. 

Once the last customer had left it was 16:05 pm. I knew that Nat would be home soon as she had texted me during my lunch break. She was always tired after big missions so I decided to make her a big tray of food.

Waffles, maple syrup, bacon, banana, strawberries and blueberries. Some other sauces and chocolate on the side.

Once I had locked up the shop I carried the tray upstairs and rested it on a small coffee table that stood in front of my sofa

Once I had locked up the shop I carried the tray upstairs and rested it on a small coffee table that stood in front of my sofa. I grabbed a candle and lit it, knowing the smell helped calm Natasha down after a stressful day. Next I made us both some coffee, ready to pour into the mugs when she arrived.

I walked into my bedroom, intending to lie down and maybe read a book for a while when I saw a figure curled up beneath the duvet. I froze and looked around for some sort of item to defend myself with when I saw the familiar shade of red hair strewn across the pillows. I walked over to the bed and sat down softly on the edge. It was Nat. 

"Hey baby." I softly cooed whilst moving her hair out of her face. "When did you get back?" 

She stirred slightly but kept her eyes closed stubbornly. "Okay, well I have made you some food and a coffee, I will bring it in here and then we can talk." I stood up and brought the tray of food into the bedroom. "Here." I rested it where I had previously sat. She opened her eyes and gazed at the tray before her. "All yours." I whispered before kissing her on the forehead. I then left to go and make both our cups of coffee.

I walked in 2 or 3 minutes later to see Nat trying to fit a piece of waffle that was way to big her for into her mouth, whilst the maple syrup ran down her chin. I laughed and grabbed a tissue before  wiping her face with it. "You okay?" I asked as I got in next to her. 

She nodded quickly and carried on eating without looking at me. "Okay well, here. I made you  a coffee, black, no sugar just how you like it." I said offering her the dark brew.

"Thank you." She said quietly before taking a gulp of the scalding drink.

"Is that my hoodie?" I asked as I saw the familiar navy colour on her torso.

"Maybe?" She said shyly as she hugged it closer to herself.

"That is adorable." I said laughing. Nat pouted at me. "I'm sorry, I know you have a reputation to uphold." I tried to stifle my giggles.

Nat laughed at my failed attempt to conceal my laughter and soon we were both laughing at each other. After a few minutes, we both caught our breath and stared at each other. I could see that there was a quiet sadness behind her eyes that wasn't there when I last saw her.

"Baby talk to me. What's wrong?" I asked softly.

She just shook her head and I saw tears threatening to fall. "C'mere." I took the tray off of her and rested it on the floor before pulling Nat in for a hug. She rested her head on my chest and held my waist tightly. I stroked her hair and whispered into her ear. "It's okay baby. I'm here for you, whenever you need me."

She sobbed slightly and I pushed her up before looking her in the eyes, concerned. Nat did not cry. "Oh honey you don't need to be strong for me." I told her and she hugged me tightly, refusing to let go.

We stayed like that, locked in a fierce embrace as she cried into my shoulder. I held her tightly and rubbed her back in small circles, letting her know that I was not going to let her go.

Eventually her sobs grew quieter and quieter and she loosened her grip on me. I pulled back and saw her eyes were swollen and red from her tears. "Stay there, I am going to grab a flannel." I got up off of the bed and ran a flannel under the warm tap before squeezing the excess water out of it. I walked back into the bed room. "Here." I said as I cleaned her face with it. "We don't have to do anything today." I laid back down and pulled her into my chest. She held on tightly and I soothed her once more.

We fell asleep that afternoon, holding onto each other tightly. She cried a few more times but I was always there to comfort her.

                                                                                      ----

Hey guys, sorry I realise this one may be kinda sad but I felt like writing a sad one today.

Reminder to;

Go on a walk or some form of exercise

Spend time with family or friends if you can

Go and get a glass of water, we all know you haven't drunk enough.

Eat at least one meal today, you need to.

If you are reading this when you should be asleep, I appreciate but get some rest x