Colonel Brandon - (1) 🐴

TW: shaving which includes a razor. If razors trigger anyone is just to let you know

You woke to see Christopher not in bed, so curiously you got up to see him in the bathroom, his shaving kit out. He shot you a smile and walked over to you, kissing you gently. You felt his stubble brush against your lips and you giggled gently, kissing him back. 

"Morning love" he mumbled, shooting you a smile before going back to the mirror and taking out his razor, sharpening it and getting his shaving cream out of the cupboard. You stood and watched, intrigued by what the process was. Christopher saw you watching and slightly smiled at your curiosity. He put the shaving cream on his face with a round brush, it sounded really satisfying as he covered his face with the cream. Taking the razor up to his face he slowly and carefully shaved his stubble from around his face, taking care not to cut himself, however he couldn't resist looking back at you and smiling as you watched him innocently. Christopher carried on shaving with the razor, little spots of blood appearing in some places. 

When he had finished with the razor he placed it down and picked up a small white stone which he rubbed in his face. He shot you a look and you smiled, his stubble was now all gone, only leaving his short sideburns. Taking some other cream in his hand he rubbed it onto his face and washed his hands.

"Was that entertaining?" Christopher asked.

"Very" you said with a smile and kissed him gently, no stubble tickled you now, his face was smooth and soft.

Christopher smiled and shook his head, he found it amusing how you were so interested in how he shaved.

"What do you prefer?" he asked. "Kisses which tickle or ones which are smooth?"

"I don't mind either if you are the one giving them" you said giggling. Christopher laughed slightly and kissed your face. 

"Then I should grow a beard to see which you prefer" he said, tickling your chin gently.

"If you wish" you said with a smile. "But then it means I wouldn't be able to watch you shave"

"What do you find so interesting about it?" he asked.

"The sound is just strangely nice" you said.

Christopher raised his eyebrows and shook his head, walking toward the door.