Turpin - (1) ⚖️

This is what if you were not kidnapped from my book Turpin x reader, chapter 32

William returned with his gift in his hand. He had bought a pregnancy corset and afternoon tea from a new cafe which he had been told was marvellously good. William wanted to share it with you, to thank you for how patient and loving you had been with him. William knew how much stress you were under with his child and the pregnancy corset would make sure the baby was safe but you also were supported and comfortable. William tiptoed up to the room and opened it, smirking slightly to see your reaction to the things he had bought.

You laid on the bed and looked up to see William home, things in his hands. "Good afternoon sweetness" he called. "I have some gifts for you"

"Really?" you asked, exited.

"Of course darling. I always have time to buy you lovely things" he said, sitting down on the bed and placing the other things down.  "I bought for us some afternoon tea to share" William said, hanging you the bag full of individually wrapped cakes and sandwiches. "I also bought you a pregnany coset" he smiled. "I don't want the baby to be hurt now do we?"

You grinned, put the bag off your lap and hugged William close."Thank you William" you murmured.

"You are welcome" he said, hugging you back. "I know how much stress you must be under and I understand" you let go and he kissed your hand delicately. "For now love let us eat some things. Come along"  You took his hand and followed him downstairs, the bag of food in his hand. You both settled at the dinner table and he laid the things out. 

"My co-worker talks highly of the cafe I bought it from" William explained. "I can take you if this is satisfactory"

You took a sandwich and placed it on your plate, slowly eating it. "It is wonderful" you said, smiling. 

"Yes he was right" William said, taking a bite of his own. "I will take you next week" he decided, "If you are feeling good enough to go out"

"I am sure I will" you answered. William placed a piece of cake to your lips and you blushed, taking it into your mouth. 

"Such beautiful lips" William said, stroking them. "So kissable" he kissed your lips, his hands going to your hair and stroking it. He let go and carried on stroking your hair, smiling. "I love you my (y/n)" he murmured. 

"I love you too William" you replied, leaning into his touch.

William's hand went down to your stomach and rested his hand on it. "I also love our child" he said

"I love them too" you said, placing your hand over his.

"You know I keep you in the house to protect you" William murmured. "If you ever wonder why, it is to keep you safe, you and our child."

"I understand" you murmured, squeezing his hand.

"I am so glad dearest" he said, withdrawing his hand and taking a bite of cake.

You were glad you didn't go out in the end which you thought you might. William would have known in the end and you would have been in danger. You could go out with William if you asked, now you had the pregnancy corset. You smiled, happy with Wiliam next to you, life was wonderful.