Hans - (1) 🔫

You and Hans walked into the cinema, your hand in his. You were going to watch Some Like it Hot, you managed to persuade Hans into watching it with you. When you had told Hans what it was about he was sceptical, raising his eyebrows but after around three days of nagging and you going out with him to watch Citizen Kane with him he decided to go with you.

Hans bought you and him some popcorn and coffee and together you sat in quite an empty cinema. The adverts were playing so Hans decided to pass the time by playing with his fingers and kissing them gently. You sighed and leaned into him, enjoying his little kisses on your fingers. You grabbed a piece of popcorn and put it to Hans' lips; he smiled and took it in his mouth.

"Danke" he said and chewed the popcorn, placing his hand on his lap, his hand on top. He hummed something quietly while waiting for the movie to start, tapping the beat on your hand. You just watched the adverts which talked about random products until the cinema went darker and the screen went blank. There were now only around five people in the cinema, not including you and Hans which meant he grabbed your hand and the things, moving you to a nicer seat. You both settled in your new seats and Hans stroked your hand, his eyes watching the screen with you.

Hans seemed to enjoy the film, chuckling at certain jokes and whispering little facts to you which he knew about Maroylne Monroe and jazz bands, however, when the main plot of the film started he quietened down, playing with your hand and taking small amounts of popcorn. You were worried if he liked it, so kept looking back at him to try and read your husband's mostly blank and unreadable expressions. You decided that he liked it and squeezed his hand gently. Hans looked at you and looked at a drink of his coffee. He read your worry about him enjoying the film and he went to your ear.

"I am enjoying it love" he whispered, his hot breath hitting your ear. He kissed your cheek gently.

"I am glad" you said grinning.

Hans looked back to the screen and patted your hand to the beat of the jazz music, enjoying the big band soundtrack of the film. You took more popcorn and felt Hans' hand in the box. You brought your hand away and so Hans brought one of them to your lips and you took it in your mouth. "Thank you" you whispered and went for some more, now Hans' hands were out of the way. You took a sip of your coffee which was know getting cold so you placed it back in the holder and stole Hans' coffee which was surprisingly still warm. You took a sip and you felt it snatched back by Hans. "Trying to steal my coffee are you darling?" he asked.

"Maybe" you said giggling quietly.

"Give me your coffee" he said, putting his hand out. You placed yours in his and he took a sip of yours. "Even" he said. "But it is cold"

"It is" you said.

"We can replace it when the film is over" he said.

"Sure" you said with a smile. You took Hans' hand again as the film came to its end, he chuckled at the final line and the credits rolled. Hans turned to you, picking up the now empty food carriers.

"Did you enjoy it?" you asked, trailing after him as he walked towards the bin in the cinema.

"I did love" he said. "Danke for nagging me into watching it with you"

"It's a pleasure" you said grinning and taking the hand which Hans offered to you. "and I can nag you anytime you wish" you gigged and Hans shook his head in amusement.

"I said coffee didn't I?" Hans asked.

"You did" you answered, lacing your fingers into his.

"Coffee it is" he said, pulling you towards a cafe.