Alexander - (1) 👽

"Next!" Alexander called annoyed. This was the third fan meet this week and he was hating it, being forced to utter the phrase he despised the most and then sitting for hours having to sign autographs and look at his fans, a bunch of sad weirdos, most likely still living with their parents. Alexander sighed, it was almost time to finish anyway, the fans were departing and soon, even Jason's line coming to an end.

Alexander went to get up but suddenly out of the blue, a person came up to his table. He sighed, sitting back down again and looking up, expecting to see another tacky cosplayer who needed to get a life. Instead, his eyes met yours and he smiled for the time that day. You grinned sheepishly, not having much confidence to meet your hero.

"Hey" you said, grinning. "I wondered if you could sign this?" you asked, placing down a photo of himself and looking at him expectantly.

"To whom is this made out to?" Alexander asked, staring into your eyes.

"Oh, yeah, (y/n)" you said, stumbling slightly over your words. "I love your character" you said abruptly, and Alexander looked up at you. "Just the way you act Dr Lazerus, how you show his character through your expressions and your acting" you went embarrassed. "Sorry, I am rambling"

Alexander smiled, unlike everyone else who had just said his tacky line and walked away, you seemed to be excited to meet him and understand what he wanted to portray.

"I saw you play Macbeth in London" you said, snapping him out of his thoughts. "It was a while back but still remember it like it was yesterday. I wanted to meet you after, but I didn't have the confidence" you trailed off and looked at him again, he seemed to be glowing, a grin planted on his lips.

"Sorry, I must be boring you with my rambling." you murmured. You looked at the signed picture, still under his fingers on the table, the pen still resting in his other hand.

"No you aren't" Alexander said quickly. "To be honest you are the most sane person I have seen today"

You laughed slightly as Alexander smirked, pushing the signed picture forwards. You picked it up and looked down at the picture.

"To (y/n), with love. Alexander Dane" Underneath he had scribbled the lines of his famous catchphrase "By Grabthar's hammer, by the Sons of Warvan, you shall be avenged!"

You grinned, holding it to you. "Thank you so much" you said, tucking it safely in your bag.

"You are welcome, it is not every day I come across a person who understands the craft of acting" he said, standing. "Well it has been lovely to meet you, and I hope I can see you again" he smirked slightly and headed toward the back. You watched him go, a smile on your lips, he was so happy to meet someone who didn't patronise him. It was a good end to a bad day.