Jamie - (1) 🎼

Jealous series

You were performing in an opera, with your boyfriend Jamie paying the cello while you sang the main role. It was about the love of a couple, and how over time it withered until your character, Angelina murdered her husband for sleeping with another woman. The opera included you kissing the other actor and it illuded to sex. Every time Jamie looked up at you from the orchestra pit he was jealous, seeing you kissing the other actor named James. He knew he shouldn't be jealous but he could not help his mind wandering.

The practice finished and Jamie walked toward you, kissing you gently on the lips. "You sounded marvellous darling" he said.

"Thank you Jamie" you said smiling. You grabbed his hand as he put the cello over his shoulder and carried it on his back.

"(y/n)?" a voice asked behind you. You turned to see your co-actor mark, the person who played the butler to the house. He smiled. "(y/n), the singers and I are going for a few drinks, do you want to come?" he asked.

"I would be happy too" you said. "You coming Jamie?" you asked.

Mark winced slightly. "Only the singers, sorry"

"Not even as a plus one?" you asked. Mark shook his head.

"Then I am fine" you said.

"Oh come on (y/n)" Mark said. "It will be fun"

Jamie frowned and you looked at him. "I don't mind" Jamie finally said. "I can put dinner on"

"Sounds great" You said and let go of his hand, wondering off with Mark.

Jamie trusted you and still felt a twinge of jealousy as he watched you and him walking off together. He walked home and started to make something while you followed Mark to a pub.

"Where are all the other singers?" you asked, you knew there were only five singers but none of them were there.

"Yeah, none of them could make it" he said. "So just us"

"okay" you mumbled.

You both ordered drinks and you chatted about different things. It got late and you were woozy and drunk. You had no idea how much you had drunk but you knew it was a lot. Jamie meanwhile was getting impatient and bored. He had waited for you but you had not turned up. Getting up, he locked the door and walked back towards the concert hall, determined to find you.

"How much have I drunk?" you asked Mark who seemed relatively sober.

"Not much" he lied.

You ohed and put your head down on the bar. "I must get back home" you suddenly said. Woozily standing up. "Jamie is waiting."

"You are in no fit state" he said, grabbing your wrist.

"Please get off" you said.

"I am worried" he said. "I will take you home"

"No" you muttered and pulled away from his grasp, stumbling toward the door and into the cold street. The world turned and you grabbed the side of the building, your stomach churning.

"You are in no state to go walking off" Mark said he grabbed you.

"(y/n)?" Jamie asked. He had just turned the street and saw you under the street light.

"Jamie" you said grinning, you got free from Mark's clutches and ran to Jamie, grabbing him.

"What is going on?" he asked "(y/n), you are completely drunk"

"She drank too much" Mark said. "Not my fault.

"Where is Elizabeth or James?" he asked, holding you too him.

"They didn't come" Mark said.

"So you lied" he said, holding you close to him.

"About what?" Mark asked.

"About the singers meeting up from drinks" Jamie hissed. He looked down at you. "Darling I will take you home" he cooed and started to walk you away. He shot an angry look at Mark. "Stay away from her" he mouthed and turned back to you, helping you through the streets and home.

"How did you find me?" you asked.

"You hadn't come home of course I was worried" Jamie said. "I know how quick of a drinker my little one is" You shrugged and he smirked. "So is he in love with you?" he asked.

"How would I know" you mumbled, whipping your eyes.

"I think he does" Jamie teased. "I am sure I scared him off"

"Thank you" you said giggling.

Jamie grinned and picked you up in his arms, planting a kiss on your lips. "Let your soldier take her tired princess home" he said. "And you can have burnt shepherds pie"

"Sounds wonderful" you giggled and sighed, looking up at Jamie's face.

"I am not joking!" he said. "I was waiting for so long I burnt it!" he put on mock annoyance. "I will have to buy fish and chips now" he put you down and laughed as you grabbed his hand, bought fish and chips and left the shop, walking towards the house, hand in hand.

"So you have three people who adore you" he said.

"Who?" you asked, still woozy

"Well obviously me" he said. "And then its Mark and James."

"James doesn't" you said.

"I watch you when I am not playing and he looks at you" Jamie said.

"Do you understand" you said. "I only adore one"

"Who Mark?" he asked.

"Nooooo" you drawled. "You" You poked him and he grabbed your finger. "Then when we get home I am putting a ring on that finger of yours"

You grinned and kissed him gently. "Can't wait" you said with a grin.

Jamie smiled and unlocked the door.