Severus - (1) 🧙🏻‍♂️

You came into your and Severus' shared quarters tired and annoyed. Your students had been out of control and had not listened to you at all which made you fed up. You skipped dinner and went straight to flopping on the bed and sighing. Around five minutes later you heard the door open and close and you felt a hand on the small of your back. "You aren't at dinner" Severus said, gently stroking the small of your back.

"I don't think I could face the students," you said. "Especially after what they did today"

Severus made a cooing sound and kissed your head gently. Soon however he let go of your back and went over to the bathroom, starting to let warm water fill the bathtub. You kept yourself on the bed, not really wanting to get up while Severus busied himself doing different things until the bath was full of scented water.

"Darling?" he asked. You sighed, feeling Severus's fingers back on the small of your back. "Do you wish for me to carry you or can you use your legs?" he asked.

You grumbled and got up from the bed to see Severus. He had got out of his robes and wore very little, his hand was slightly wet from testing the water and his hair was tied back in a bun. "I drew us a bath" he said, taking your hand and tugging you into the bathroom. The bathroom smelt of flowers and lavender, the water was a shade of pink, with little rose petals floating in it. On the side lay two glasses of champagne and a bowl of snacks. You grinned and looked up at Severus who took his pants off and settled in the bath. He singled for you to hop into his arms and that's what you did, careful to make the full bath not spill out the sides.

"I never knew you were this romantic" you said.

"To be honest with you" he said, kissing your head. "I found this in a book"

You giggled and kissed his chin. "I appreciate this" you said, "Thank you"

Severus grinned, his heart filling with happiness. Taking one of the glasses he passed it to you and sipped it gently. One hand he had around your waist, holding you to him while the other he held the glass and drank the bubbling liquid.

"What did you put in the water?" you asked.

"Lavender oil and rose oil" he said simply, "and then I found some rose petals"

"It's very romantic" you said, leaning into his chest.

"Is it darling?" he asked. "I don't really get romantic things"

"Yes because you are too busy being mysterious" you said, poking him in the leg. "But thank you. This is wonderful"

"I am glad" he said, stroking your stomach gently. "And yes, I am your mysterious lover" he said, kissing your head. "Open" he suddenly said. You opened your mouth confused to have Severus place a crisp into it. It was your favourite flavour and you grinned at Severus, kissing him gently under his chin.

"Are you relaxed?" you suddenly ask. "I hope I am not crushing you"

"If you are relaxed, I am relaxed" he said simply. "and no you are not crushing me one bit"

"Oh good" you said smiling.

You sat together for a while, enjoying the warmth of the bath and his body pressed against yours. You and Severus enjoyed this peaceful time, away from worry and from responsibilities, just you and him in the slightly pink bathtub, sipping champagne and eating crisps.

"I think" Severus said in your ear. "I think it is time to get out" The bath was getting cold, the champagne and crisps finished and a timer had gone off. You pouted slightly but got out of the bath, grabbing a towel and putting it around yourself. Severus went up to you and slowly dried the water off your body, being careful to do it gently and lovingly. You started to dry him off and soon you were both dry, the towels wrapped around your bodies for warmth. You went over to the draws and got dressed into your warm and fuzzy pyjamas and went into the other room where Severus stood, he had changed into his loose-fitting pyjamas and was cooking something. You went up behind him and wrapped your arms around him. "What are you doing?" you asked into his back.

"I am making dinner darling, seeing as you did not go to dinner in the great hall" he said.

"You didn't have too" you said, stroking his sides gently.

"What would be the point of my (y/n) being hungry hm?" he asked. "No point whatsoever."

You giggled and let go of him, looking to see what he was making. It was pasta, he with magic made the water in the pasta disappear and served the warm tomato mixture on top of the pasta. You got some cheese out from the fridge and grated some on each. "I hope you like it my dear" he said, kissing your cheek and ushering you to sit down on the couch. You sat next to him and ate the pasta with him. This was the most perfect evening you had ever had, Severus had made it perfect and put your mind off your silly students, letting you enjoy the evening in happiness.

You both finished the meal and Severus took the plates over to the sink where they washed themselves before putting themselves back in the cupboard.

"I think" Severus said, walking toward you and pulling you into a gentle hug. "I think it's time for bed" he said

"I think it is" you agreed, hugging him back and relaxing into his arms.

"Come on then little one" he said, taking your hand and pulling you into the bed and under the warm covers.

"Thank you Severus" you said, as he pulled you close to him. "For everything this evening."

"You are welcome" he said, gently stroking your lip. "You are worth it all."

You smiled and nuzzled into his chin, kissing his throat genty. "I love you" you mumbled into him.

"I love you also" he said, stroking your back gently as he kept you close to him. Soon you both fell asleep, relaxed and comfortable in each other's arms.

I am not doing many Severus oneshots here because I have a separate book of Severus Snape x reader oneshots (Just to let you know)