Sinclair - (1) 🍰

You and Sinclair were watching Oliver, snacking on small. Things and gently hugging. When it got to one particular song, Sinclair stood from the bed and started singing with the movie.

"I'd do anything" he sang "For you dear anything, for you mean everything to me"

"What are you doing?" you asked, giggling.

"I am showing how much I love you" he said, signalling for you to get up. You did so only to be held in Sinclair's embrace. "I know that I'd go anywhere for your smile anywhere, for your smile everywhere I'll see" he sang. He let go and bounded toward the stairs.

"Would you climb a hill?" you asked, following him downstairs and into the garden.

"Anything" Sinclair called

"Wear a daffodil?" you asked.

"Anything" he said, stopping down and placing a daffodil in his hair.

"Leave me all your will?" you asked, coming up to him again and arranging the flower on his head.

"I would have to talk to my legal team about that" he said, smirking.

You giggled. "Even fight my ex?"

"What fisticuffs?" Sinclair asked, putting his fists up.

"I'd risk anything for one kiss, everything. Yes, I'd do anything, anything for you!" he sang, grabbing you and dancing randomly with you, spinning you round and round the garden room with him. You were both laughing loudly as you did so.

"I'd do anything, for you dear, anything, for you mean everything to me" you sang.

"I know that I'd go anywhere, for your smile, anywhere, for your smile everywhere I see" you sang.

"Would you lace my shoe?" Sinclair asked.

"Anything"

"paint your face bright blue?" Sinclair asked.

You giggled. "Anything."

"Catch a kangaroo?"

"I'll need a big net" you said grinning.

"Go to Timbuktu?" Sinclair asked, putting his hands on your shoulders.

"and back again" you said.

"I'd risk everything, for one kiss, everything. Yes, I'd do anything, anything for you!" you sang.

Sinclair started to dance with you again, slower this time, his lips latching onto yours, Sinclair stroking your back while you put your arms around his neck, holding him close to you as you danced around the garden room slowly.

"We are missing the film" you mumbled, hearing the music upstairs stop quieting down.

"We can rewind it" Sinclair said, leaning his head on your arm.

"We can" you said, smiling at Sinclair's relaxed face, the daffodil sticking out of his blonde, messy hair at an angle.

"You're so beautiful" he murmured adoringly as he watched you. He took the daffodil and tucked it behind your ear, brushing your hair gently as he did so. "I love you, big as our house" he said.

"I love you big as the eiffel tower" you answered, kissing him gently.

"I love you as big as the empire state building" he said, grinning.

"I love you as big as Scafell Pike" you answered.

"I love you as big as Ben Nevis" he said.

"I love you as big as mount everest" you said, smirking.

"That is 24,618 feet difference" he said.

"I love you that much" you said, kissing his cheek. "What? Have you given up?"

"Not on your nelly" he said. "I love you as big as the Mariana trench"

"Well I love you as big as the moon" you said.

"big as the earth" he said, smirking.

"Big as the sun" you shot back

"Big as Arcturus" he replied.

"big as the milky way" you retorted, grinning

"Big as the condor galaxy" he said quickly.

"As big as Hercules A" you said, smirking.

"I love you as big as IC 1101" he said. "The biggest galaxy in the observable universe.

"Well I love you as much as the entire universe, observable and unobservable"

"I love you as big as God" he said.

You were stuck, you had nothing larger to go to.

"Have you given up? He asked, smirking.

"Unfortunately the size of my love for you is so large it cannot be mathematically worked out" you said.

"That must be big" Sinclair said. "My love is also impossible to work out mathematically" he said, smirking, pulling you into another kiss.

You both let go and you looked up at Sinclair, grinning. "Shall we go back up to watch the rest of the film?" you asked, gently stroking his cheek.

"That sounds like a wonderful idea" Sinclair said, taking your hand. Together you went to the kitchen to get more snacks and quietly Sinclair hmmed I'd do anything again as you went up and rewind the movie. Sitting you snuggled into each other, Sinclair gently stroked your hair as you finished the movie.