OVA: Thank You!

300 followers guys, that is crazy! Thank you all so much!

Enjoy the fluff!!

______________________________________

Sasuke was seated above Minato's head over looking the Village, the wind blew at the perfect amount with the sun making the experience very comfortable.

Giving a small smile at all the things that have changed he knew he would be leaving soon.

He wouldn't see Hinata again for a very long time... that made him frown.

He ate a tomato while his thoughts wondered, was there a way to bring his clan back?

He remembers coming across something like that in his last life but never got too far with it as Sakura kept telling him to accept their death... but what if.

Maybe Itachi would know, just another reason to find him.

Sasuke didn't look nor flinch when someone sat next to him, he just kept his gaze on the village below.

"S-Sasuke? W-what are y-you doing u-u-up here?" Sasuke knew that voice, sometimes he knew it better than his own. That reminded him of the time Naruto Henged into her to prank him, but Sasuke knew instantly.

There was only one Hinata.

"Just thinking..." Sasuke responded.

Hinata saw the far off gaze in his eyes as they slowly looked towards his now empty compound.

Without much thought Hinata wrapped her arms around his weist and her head rested on his chest.

Sasuke blushed, hard and his heart rate jumped, but his face stayed plain and he kept his gaze on the village.

That didn't stop his left arm from wrapping around Hinata to keep her close.

"You're n-not alone" Hinata whispered.

Sasuke squeezed he tighter, this woman had no idea what she was doing to him, she had no idea about just how much power she held in her hands.

If Hinata asked Sasuke would completely Level Konoha, all she would need to do is ask... and that's why he loved her, because she would never ask for something like that. She is too kind.

She is the perfect person to hold this power.

"Hn..." Sasuke grunted.

This was perfect, the calm before the storm, the comfort before the danger, she was his safe haven, his moment of escape.

That was all he wanted in a relationship, to know that should he go to his lover he could escape all his problems.

Hinata was perfect, in every way, even with her shy attitude it was just... perfect.

Hearing the light snores from the girl at his side Sasuke gave a heartwarming smile.

"I love you, Hinata"  he whispered.

A dark cloud soon rolled over as it started to rain, right as he was about to stand up, he shot around and deflected a Kunai.

Two men stood before him.

That Kunai almost hit Hinata.... oh they were going to die.

Leaving a clone with Hinata Sasuke dashed at the two men, it seemed like they were civilians as they stuck with Taijutsu.

"Fire style: Fire ball Jutsu!"

The large ball of flames hit the two men but they dissapeared in a cloud of smoke when Sasuke got the memories from his now destroyed clones.

Looking back he saw the covered man over Hinata as he plunged his Kunai into her left eye.

The Byakugan.

The man got one before Sasuke teleported over on kicked him off the Hokage mountain.

Looking at Hinata she was out cold and was missing an eye.

Tears rolled dow his face as his cries were covered by the rain.

With one last painful cry His Susanoo form and proceed to wreak havoc.

The only one who could calm him down was in his arms as Sasuke Leveled the Village in anger.

He would find who ordered this and destroy them.

.......
.......

Shooting up from his bed Sasuke had tears down his eyes....

That was a horrible dream, one of the worst, his heart was still racing.

Still filled with worry Sasuke, who was still in his Pjs bolted out of his home and Ran to Hinata's.

It was late at night but he needed to make sure she was ok.

Sneaking into the Hyuga compound was a breeze.

Knocking on her bedroom window, Hinata opened it and saw a teary eyed Sasuke, but she chose not to mention the tears.

No words were exchanged, she pulled him into her room and onto the bed before passing out with him by her side.

Sasuke smiled and fell asleep again, this time with Hinata in his arms.

______________________________________

And that's that.

A short 700 word fluff as a thank you for the followers and the amount of reads this book has.

Hope you enjoyed.

An actual chapter will be out Friday.

Ja ne!

(Edited)