𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆

FEW KNOW THE LEGEND

FEW KNOW THE LEGEND...

From what I can recall, it begins something like this: before history began, Egypt was the cradle of life. A paradise of Gods who created and destroyed. So, they decided to live there amongst the lower creation. Man.

It was impossible to confuse the Gods with mortals, who worshipped them. The Gods were higher. Gold instead of blood running through their veins, and the ability to transform at will in all sorts of divine and terrifying beasts.

Egypt was divided between two powerful brothers: Osiris, the God of Life - the beloved King. The God of all the lands that made fertile Nile. His brother, Seth, ruled the arid deserts, finding strength and bitterness in his isolation. But the day came when Osiris crowned a new King of Egypt. Horus, the God of the Sky. His only son.

It was a decision that would test the bond between the brothers and the fate of all Egypt.

But the Gods are just half of this story.

It was obvious that they alone could not change the course of destination. It would take an abnormal woman of exceptional judgement and skill.

꧁𓁿꧂

ᴀ ɢᴏᴅs ᴏғ ᴇɢʏᴘᴛ ғᴀɴғɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
ˢˡⁱᵍʰᵗ "ʰᵒʷ ᵗᵒ ᵗʳᵃⁱⁿ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵈʳᵃᵍᵒⁿ" ᶜʳᵒˢˢᵒᵛᵉʳ

ᴷᵃᵗⁱᵉ ᴹᶜᴳʳᵃᵗʰ ᴀs ᴮᵉᵏ

ᴀ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏʀɪɢɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ɪɴ:²⁰¹⁶, ʲᵘⁿᵉ ³ʳᵈ

²⁰¹⁶, ʲᵘⁿᵉ ³ʳᵈ