feeling blessed... always stressed

═════ஓ๑「𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎」๑ஓ═════

        dream wasn't mad. not genuinely, at least. he was just annoyed, and maybe slightly concerned.

        a few weeks back, tommy added him and another person to an instagram group chat. he then proceeded to spam the link for the dream smp server—the private one that had all the lore plans and dates.

        he was annoyed for two reasons. tommy added him to yet another group chat. he was in about fifteen different ones from tommy alone, and he was going to cry out of frustration because it wouldn't stop. he was annoyed because this "a.m. radio" person, the other one in the group, was someone he didn't even know existed. how could tommy just... give the link so easily?

        that brought up why dream was concerned. tommy made it a point to never give the discord invite to anyone without permission, even if he really wanted to. he always made sure to pass it by dream before he did. was tommy alright? was a.m. radio important? was tommy being held at gunpoint? dream had some research to do.

        just as he was about to do the said research—he'd been putting it off for way too long—he noticed three people in vc. tommy, ranboo, and someone named puthydestroyer69. who was that? it could've been schlatt or quackity, but for some reason, dream had a suspicion it was neither.

        he joined vc.

        "who is't the hell is dreameth, and wherefore wast that gent taken? this is a s'rious matt'r we wilt break with right h're, even but now, and i shall not stand ho talking liketh this until i receiveth answ'rs. i shall receiveth answ'rs," a voice said. in the background, tommy was groaning, banging his head on his desk, and ranboo was laughing.

        their voice confirmed it. puthydestroyer69 wasn't anyone dream knew. he stayed muted, observing from the shadows, like a ninja, before he went in for interrogation. he felt a burst of excitement. he felt like a detective...

        "please, stop talking like that! it's been half a fucking hour!" tommy shouted, clearly exasperated. "i'm going to fucking— nOw ThAt InTeRsTaTe Is PaVeD wItH mEmOrIeS!" he belted out, all auto-tuned and high-pitched. 

        "i shall not stand ho until i receiveth answ'rs. who is't is that gent!"

        ranboo gasped for air, slowly collecting himself. "i still can't get over the fact you don't know the dream. he's constantly all over twitter."

"prithee, who is't the alas is that gent? i'm so hath lost, and i wanteth to receiveth backeth to playing genshin impact. mine own chat is bullying me, holp—"

        "STOP IT! STOP IT!" there was a brief moment of silence, where ream assumed tommy checked the discord. "dream, you're here! tell them yourself!"

        shit. so much for detective. dream unmuted, a little dejected and annoyed that his presence had been outed by tommy. "fine. i'm dream, also known as dreamwastaken. speedrunner, very hot, part of the dream team..." he listed things, but nothing clicked in (y/n)'s mind.

        "oh." (y/n) took another sip of their moon mist, trying to look cool. they ultimately failed, and started choking. they didn't even try to stop it, already choking out more words. "pleasure to meet your acquaintance, dreamwastaken. why are you taken? is it because of that george fellow tommy kept talking about?"

        "i—" it was dream's turn, now, to start choking. the question caught him off guard. "nO!" he fell out of his chair, and scrambled to the kitchen for a glass of water, or something.