streamer is cracked (derogatory)

═════ஓ๑「𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎」๑ஓ═════

        five nights at freddy's was a horrible thing to play on stream, especially with fucking millionaires in the chat.

        in this video, (y/n) coded it so that donations above $100 caused the shock collar on their arm to go off. could they beat the game while 100 dollar bills flew around like they were nothing? they had a little camera set up, respectively called the "arm-cam," instead of a face-cam. it was there just to prove the shocks were real. they thought they were real smart, making it 100 and up dollars..

        "get shocked bith <3 /lh anyways u've mentioned before that u had other jobs before being an iisd researcher. what was it/were they?"

        "OW, FUCKER! I'M GONNA START BEATBOCKIN', L'IL MAMA!" (y/n) screamed. their neighbors would've been concerned, if they had any. honestly, if there were anyone living near them, they'd get used to their screams real quick. they felt a little sorry for their roommate, who was just vibing on (y/n)'s bed. "thanks for the hundred, prick. you're swag in my book, i guess, but holy shit... my throats all raw from screaming. ew, i have to get more water. AY, BITCH! can i pwease have sum watew uwu..."

        their roommate's face scrunched up in disgust, looking up from his phone to silently criticize (y/n). he didn't say anything, though, because (y/n) was streaming, obviously. (y/n) recorded their streams for their vods channel, so his voice might be on the vod or a clip. cringe. he pocketed his phone and left for the kitchen.

        "god, my roommate is so cool. slash dʒeɪ, he SUCKS, as all men do." he came back with a glass of water, and gave it to (y/n), making sure his face stayed off the arm-cam. "thanks, discord kitten. love you!" he held up one finger, then four, and then three. 143. and then the middle finger, but let's gloss over that. "aww, you're so sweet."

═════ஓ๑「𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚝」๑ஓ═════

jaylawastaken: ARE YOU GUYS DATING
p0ggers: MY STREAMER HAS AN S/O?!!??!
jschlart: I'm still single what
paimoncomehome: ayo radio x mysterious
roommate?
waldonotfound: DID HE SAY ILY BACK THO
h43tw4v35: BAAHHAHAHAHA YOU REALLY
SAID: men <<
boobee_lmao: ayo ive seen that hand before
xXbrockenXx: @boobee_lmao It's my hand, dur.
janicedynamic: RADIO PAY ATTENTION TO THE
GAME PLEASAE
boobee_lmao: @xXbrockenXx honestly that makes
sense
hiraeth_: call tubbo?
xXbrockenXx: @boobee_lmao wait i think we're
twitter moots
boobee_lmao: @xXbrockenXx WAIT RIGHT
THERE IMMA DM U
jorge404: WHEN HE GETS YOU WATER <3
starfalldotcom: I'M GOING TO PUT YALL IN
EMOTE ONLY STFU UR SO LOUD

═════ஓ๑「𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎」๑ஓ═════

        (y/n) grew serious, something chat rarely saw. "for the record, chat, we are not dating. i see you, shippers. don't ship me with him. you don't even know who he is. besides, eww, he's married to the grind, or something similar-"

        their demeanor immediately switched when chat apologized. "anyways, going back to that donation, no, you may not ask."

        shrugged in an 'are you serious' type way. "story time, now. should i go back to high school? i skipped a grade, so i graduated earlier than most. at age sixteen, i was already making my way to college where, by the way, i met my lovely roommate. i was so cool. my original goal was to follow in my father's footsteps and become a math teacher, so i took a bunch of math courses."

        "MATH? CRINGE. BLUE BINDER GANG, BACK ME UP."

        "thanks for the three. you're swag in my book. also, shut the fuck up. the only reason you dislike math is because you're failing. i bet your favorite class is science. math was low-key fun for me because i actually knew what was happening, unlike you. ugh, i was such a nerd, back in college. no, actually, my whole life...! i was so nerdy that i went in depth to see the origins of certain equations... god...

        "get this, chat. i skipped 6th grade math, so i was doing 7th grade shit in 6th grade. in 8th, i was i algebra I, already. high school i took geometry, algebra II, trig, and then pre-calc, i think? this bit's funny: i was giving up on my dream to become a math teacher, so i hate to take pre-calc not once, not twice, but thrice. all because i lost motivation. in college, i took calculus I, calculus II, calculus III, calculus IV, advance calc I, advanced calc II, advanced calc III, and then dropped out while taking advanced calc IV. not to flex, or anything. yes, this is possible, chat. if my 8th grade math teacher could do it, i most definitely could."

        "LMAO ngl i feel like youre older than philza minecraft i-"

        "what? philza is acient. he's like venti-a 10,000 year old god trapped in the body of a three-year-old. i'm only twenty-three, almost twenty-four. hooray, i am getting very old.

        "back on track, i did some more shit in college before heading to my next dream job: mcdonalds. i kid you fucking not. i took eight different math courses in college, only to end up in mc-fucking-donalds. a few months down the road, i quit because a good friend of mine recommended me to their father's work thingy. i became a forensic pathologist, yada yada, and did that for a while before becoming an iisd researcher. i've almost hit my second year anniversary for being one. i'm going to quit then. it's my anniversary gift."

        chat went by quickly. it was a mixture of them calling out other streamers who were in chat, and the phrase, "my streamer is smart."

        (y/n) chuckled. "i was smart as a kid, but not as an adult. i'm growing dumber by the day. my brain melts, the cells inside of it deteriorating into nothing but dust. i would weep, but i have lost all feeling emotionally. i am being called to the stars. the stars are calling for me. my mind has been opened, by this acid rotting it." (y/n) got up close to their mic. "i think it's the exposure to tommyinnit."

        immediately after saying that, the "incoming call" screen popped up, jump-scaring them. at the same time, someone donated 100 dollars, spurring (y/n) to answer call, screaming and swearing.

        "i just got the feeling you insulted me- why the fuck are you screaming? are you alright?"

        "SHOCK COLLAR ARM!"

        "oh, you're a dream kinnie, you are?"

        "I'M GOING TO stab you."

        "are you streaming, right now?" the question was genuine. (y/n) could tell.

        "wuh- no, you actually just had a hunch that i was shit-talking you? you really didn't check my stream? that- what kind of super power is that?"

        "that damned best one. alright, that's all i need. i'll dm you instead." he ended call, leaving (y/n) to die by funtime foxy.

        (y/n) pressed a keybind on their keyboard, making the monkaS emote pop up on stream for a few milliseconds.

--
idk if i uploaded yesterday but i'll pubrlfish double idk im very tired and i want sleep but school said
math test that will dictate your next years classes 🤗🥰