Controversies. /j this isn't a serious thing LMFAOJF

═════ஓ๑「𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎」๑ஓ═════

        "oh my god, hi, jimmy fallon," (y/n) gasped, covering their mouth with their hand. "totally a big fan. slash j. snl killed my grandma."

        "EW, don't even joke about that, what the hell?" they could almost see the disgust on his face, making them chuckle. 

        (y/n) sat back down in their chair, making sure to answer tubbo's dms while verbally talking. multi-tasking was something they weren't good at, especially when it involved speaking and typing. ugh... "alright. hello funky uncle. whats up?"

        "uh... this might be too much to ask, but could you possibly..." he trailed off. boo. what a cliff hanger.

         "bruh. go on."

        "could you maybe take over the radio station for a hot minute? like, only for a few months, at most. i swear."

        "deadass? dude, this is so coincidental. me and a friend were just talking about that. it's so sudden, though. why?"

        "uh..." he paused for a moment, taking a deep breath. "well, along with dahlia's dementia gradually getting worse, and your cousin's recent divorce—"

        "THEY GOT DIVORCED?? DUDE, THEY WERE LIKE THE PERFECT COUPLE, i..." (y/n) thought back to the time they walked in on jago and his best friend. was that before or after, he and quinn were dating?  nah, never mind. in retrospect, jago was kinda sus."

        "—our side of the family is kind of... falling apart. i want to be there for them."

        "..."

         "..."

        "...yeah, of course."

        he let out a sigh of relief. "thanks. really."

        the phone clicked, and deafening silence filled the room. it was all too familiar. 

═════ஓ๑「𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚍𝚖𝚜」๑ஓ═════
tubbo

Alright,  I'm a protagonist, just like you said.

WHAT HAPPENED

please tell

Dude, I'm literally typing. Shut up.

stfu 

no wait 

come back 

PAIN

BRO, I'M LITERALLY STILL TYPING.

oh

in my defens eim dyslexic :\

I hate it here.

Anyways, my cool uncle called.

cool uncles >

Banger tweet.

He owns a radio station. I'm a protagonist. He's
going on a leave for family reasons. He wants me to
stand in for him. I texted him briefly, and he said we
would be able to transform it into a podcast sort of
thing.

absolutely
i formally accept this offer

Wanna be my co-host?

HEL—
WHY'D YOU ACCEPT BEFORE I OFFERED?

manifested

anyways its like 3 pm which means its time to

go to bed

goodnight

Sleep well.

═════ஓ๑「𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎」๑ஓ═════

        (y/n) rolled their super cool gamer chair closer to their desk. they booted up the application appropriately titled "OBS my behated." streaming sounded nice, right about then. 

        "alright, chat." (y/n) cracked a smile as they saw chat roll by. "we're in a good mood, today. got a surprise in the vague planning notebook, and someone you know might be involved with it... who knows... i swear to fuck if they leak it—"

        their minecraft stream didn't exactly go as planned. yeah, they were doing fine in minecraft, but sapnap and charlie had the worst yet best conversation topics (y/n) had ever heard of. it started as a simple argument, but... shit in the dream smp goes way further than that. common knowledge. one argument, and a whole war happens. or love happens. or murder. or a new nation. etc. 

        "controversial, but miraculous ladybug wasn't that good," sapnap said, as if he hadn't just upset thousands of 10 year olds watching the stream.

        charlie's character stopped, slowly turning to sapnap's. (y/n) watched from the sidelines, crouching. "excuse me?"

        "honestly! i'm telling the truth. marinette was kinda weird. like, smelling adrian's pillows?? kissing his 'wax statue?' pretty sus, not gonna lie."

        "i mean... true? it's a kids show."

        (y/n) left the scene, going back to their house. "alright, marinette was a bad protagonist, but you can't tell me the plot got really deep after the first few seasons. y'know?"

        "YEAH, exactly!" he smiled. "once the other miraculouses were introduced, things got a lot more interesting. though, it did seem like ladybug and chat noir needed others' help a lot."

        "people with miraculouses are seriously op. master fu even made a concoction that enhanced their powers! like what the fuck?"

        "SPEAKING OF THAT, CAN WE TALK ABOUT THE LADYBUG ICE DESIGN FOR A MOMENT??" sapnap interjected. "WHY IS IT SUCH SHIT??"

        "FUCKING PREACH!"

        "THEY DID NOTHING BUT SLAP A FUCKING SHITTY ICE PATTERN ON IT, AND THEY GAVE HER A CROWN?? A FUCKING CROWN??"

        "DUDE, AT LEAST THE WATERBUG DESIGN WAS KIND OF GOOD," charlie screamed. "AT LEAST SHE LOOKS LIKE A KOI FISH INSTEAD OF A FIRE ALPACA FROST DESIGN??"

        "this is so true, i might just tear up..." (y/n) sniffled. "what about the dragonbug design? ugh, and the multi-mouse? why are all the designs such... shit?"

        "i've never made it past the third season, honestly," sapnap shrugged. "it got boring and repetitive."

        (y/n) dropped what they were doing, leaving the smp. charlie followed suit. "WATCH PARTY. RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW."

        "WAIT, WHAT—"

--
HELP I FORGOT THIS EXISTED so anyways i've been busy with things that are surprisingly not school lol—
first monster high and now mlb
whats next
the owl house
wait too late kjhsa