totem man beatboxes in pain

═════ஓ๑「#-𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕」๑ஓ═════

totem of dying 6:15 am
HEY NO ONE IS ONLINE

totem of dying 6:17 am
BUT ANYONE COME ON

totem of dying 6:22 am
PELASE SOMEONE JOIN

totem of dying 6:22 am
PLEASE^%$##@$%^&&*

totem of dying 6:22 am
WHERE IS MY BACKSPACE BUTTON

totem of dying 6:28 am
I CRAVE VALIANTION

totem of dying 6:28 am
VALIDATION*

totem of dying 6:42 am
I MADE THE CHANDELIER 

totem of dying 6:42 am
IT LOOKS SO GOOD

totem of dying 6:45 am
SOBS NO ONE IS ONLINE

totem of dying 6:48 am
I WISH I COULD SEE WHO READ MY
MESSAGES

═════ஓ๑「𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎」๑ஓ═════

        (y/n) didn't know who "totem of dying" was. they had never interacted before. he sounded like he was about to have a breakdown, though... hence the concern

        totem of dying was in a voice chat, alone. the call didn't seem direly important since, y'know, he was alone, and it wasn't private. (y/n) took joining as an acceptable option. he apparently didn't hear them join vc, since he was still talking to what (y/n) assumed was his stream.

         "hello," (y/n) said, their voice light from just waking up. "i don't think we've met before. you can call me radio on-stream. who are you?"

        "hhhhfoolish gaming— no, foolish gamers— i don't even know anymore?" he stumbled over his words, finishing off with a laugh.

        "is that your twitch? foolish gamers? oh, i can check your discord. you're the one with two underscores." (y/n) clicked onto his stream. "holy shit, almost seven hours—? are you alright, man?"

        "no, yeah, i'm fine. probably. totally. i'm great. are you? see, wait, hold on—" foolish picked up that (y/n) was watching the stream, so he removed some scaffolding and took a few steps back. he showcased the interior of the house, zooming in on certain things. "see, look, there's a chandelier! i spent a very long time on that, i think. my perception of time completely went out the window. it's been 10:33.5 for, like, five hours.

        "anyways, back to the chandelier... earlier, i was dancing on it with—y'know toad singing chandelier by sia? i played that, and i was dancing, and— oh yeah, there's lots of spruce wood here. cobblestone, too, but mainly spruce. logs and planks, a little bit of, er— gah, there's a hole in the roof, and i still have to fix it!" his character sprinted off to the roof, and started hopping around, looking.

        "holy shit, you have a shorter attention span than both me and techno. go off, i guess. minecraft house looking very, very funky, foolish. there's a creeper behind you, by the way."

        "i don't—" he fought the creeper off, almost having it explode part of the roof. "i don't understand how there are so many creepers! why the mobs?? i've literally spawn-proofed the area, i swear, but i..."

        "are you genuinely okay?" i dunno, man... (y/n) wasn't so sure this was a bit anymore.

        "n o ."

        "take a break. take a break or watch me come down to wherever you live and threaten you. er, in minecraft. in minecraft, twitch mods."

        "i can't? there's still stuff i have to do, and there's little design flaws, and it's driving me crazy."

        "i can see that. go to bed. go touch grass. stop streaming and go do something."

        foolish and (y/n) argued for a bit before ranboo joined the call. foolish gave ranboo a little tour of the house with just as much insane enthusiasm as he did with (y/n).

        (y/n), who hadn't said anything since ranboo joined, decided to speak up. "ranboo, don't you think foolish should, i don't know... sleep, or sumn?"

        "kind of? i mean, you've been doing this for... how many hours again?"

        foolish didn't miss a beat. "about eight. at least i think."

         "atmospherically burning, goodbye—" ranboo left the voice call.

        (y/n) sighed. "foolish, if you've been doing this for eight hours with no breaks, you're going to overwork yourself until you burnout. trust me, that's not fun." foolish nodded. of course he knew what that felt like. "so, end stream as soon as possible, don't worry about content, don't worry about deadlines or shit, and come vibe with me in vc 2."

        "but—"

        "before i curse your chat with the oh, woah."

        "you wouldn't dare..."

        "try me, bitch."

        ...

        ...

        "SO, CHAT—"

        "what's your address?" (y/n) asked. they both stayed unmuted after foolish was forced to end stream. music from a vibe playlist played in the background. "i'm going to unironically send you green beans. like, for no reason."

        "how many? and why would that even be ironic?"

        "that's for me to know—an answer to both of them."

        "weird book name. i'll dm it to you."

        a few clicks later, and (y/n) successfully ordered 500 boxes of green beans to foolish's house. they went to boast about it, but foolish was silent.

        "ayo, you asleep?" they whispered. there was no response. "ew, imagine sleeping. nerd."

--
ANWAYHS go check out my wife 1-800-PINKTEARS 's book because weary emoji we love i
go give so much support
,,, or perish 

🎉 BROKE MY PHONE BY CLICKING A PORNHUB LINK MY FRIENDS SENT ME 🎊 SENDING PRAYERS FROM MOBILE WATTPAD ON GOOGLE 🙏💛

feeling like trying animation ✌