Part:02

Jungkook's POV

I was in my office doing my work, I was so tried after the meeting when suddenly someone knocked "Come in" I said. "Sir" I looked up and saw IU again wearing a tight reveling dress. "What is it?" I asked again focusing on my work. "Here are the files you wanted." she said. "Hmm Thx. You can go now." I told her. "Sir you look tired, I can help with that you know." She said coming close to me and putting her hands on my shoulder, I signed "How many times should I tell this girl that I don't like her Argh!! But I don't wanna fire her cuz she does her works perfectly." I thought. "No! I am not tired but thx for asking." I answered. "Are you sure Mr. Jeon?" she said coming closer to me, she is literally some inches away from me. "Yes!" I said in a cold tone, she looked annoyed and soon she gets off of me and walk towards the exit. "Finally!" I said to myself and again focused on my work.

8:00 pm

I was on my way home when I suddenly remembered I DON'T HAVE ANY BANANA MILK LEFT AT HOME!! I stopped by a grocery store near by and bought my precious banana milk. I was about to enter my car when I spotted someone feeding a street dog. Wait I think I saw her somewhere....I widened my eyes when I remembered this is the girl who insulted me in front of everyone that day in the cafe, when suddenly she started to walk away I gess she is going home, I should go to my home too I am hungry and tired. With that I went inside my car and drove towards my house.

Lisa's POV

I walked towards my home after feeding the dog. Poor doggu it was very hungry. After that I took a shower, ate my dinner, brushed my teeth and changed into my panjamas.

 After that I took a shower, ate my dinner, brushed my teeth and changed into my panjamas

{This is what Lisa wore}

I was watching YouTube when I got a text from my dad.

[Dad💖]

Dad: Honey are you awake?
Me: Yes, why? Is everything alright?!
Dad: No, honey everything is fine. Btw how are you?
Me: Oh! Yeah I am fine. How was your day?
Dad: It was great. How was yours?
Me: Fine I gess...I am missing you and mom.
Dad: Aww!! We miss you too sweetheart.
Me:Oh! I found a doggu on the street today on my way home it looked hungry I gave the doggu some food it looked happy.
Dad: That's my daughter. I am proud to be you father.
Me: Thx I know your daughter is the best.
Dad: Haha! Honey are you busy this saturday?
Me: No!
Dad: Great!! Than can you come over for dinner?
Me:Yeah sure, I was thinking to come over anyways.
Dad: Ok go to sleep now it is already 12 am.
Me: Hmm...Good Night, Love you❤️️. Bye.
Dad: Good Night! Love you too.

I put my phone on the  nightstand and I went to sleep while hugging Mimi (her teddy bear's name).

             💕TO BE CONTINUED💕