Part:04

Lisa's POV

Me and Jungkook: WHAT!!!
Me: Dad what are you saying?
Dad: Sorry my love, that I didn't tell you. It is for our business and also I have promised Mr. Jeon that you will get married to his son.
Me: But dad I want a love marriage.
Dad: Yeah but you and Jungkook might fall for each other after the marriage.

(I gave dad "are you serious" face)

Me: But da-

(Suddenly mom cut me off)

Mom: Lisa clam down honey. Please do this for your dad.
Me: But mom-

(That Jungkook guy cut me off)

Jungkook: I don't think this arrange marriage will work for us. *cold tone*
Mrs. Jeon: Honey don't disobey your dad. He is doing this for us.
Jungkook: Do I look like I care?
Mr. Jeon: Jungkook stop. *he said with a little anger in his voice.*
Jungkook: DAD!! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO CONTROL MY LIFE!!

"This Jungkook is very scary. Someone please hug me🥺" I thought.

Mr. Jeon: This is good for both our and Mr. Manoban's family. Why don't you understand?
Jungkook: NO! YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND ME. *he said pointing his index finger at himself*
Mr. Jeon: ENOUGH JUNGKOOK. YOU HAVE TO MARRY LISA. AND THAT.IS.FINAL.......got it?

(Jungkook sat down out of anger and frustration)

Me: Mom-
Dad: Lili that is final.
Me: I- *sign*
Mrs. Jeon: And you two will live with each other in one house from day after tomorrow.

"What did she say~" I thought and widen my eyes. While Jungkook looked at me with a shocked expression.

Waiter: Your order has arrived.
Mrs Jeon: So what are we waiting for, lets start eating.

We ate our food. After dinner both of our parents were talking about business stuff. I was scilently sitting there. I felt like someone was staring at me I looked at Jungkook and he was looking at me with anger all over his face. I felt like he can kill me any moment. What does he think of himself?

"What?" I mouthed.
"Fuck you" He mouthed back.
"Fuck you too, bitch" I again mouthed and rolled my eyes.

I can tell that he was shocked and angry at the same time.

Dad: So, see you all soon. Bye.
Mr. Jeon: Yeah. We had a great time with you guys. Bye.

Finally time to go home. And what did Mr. Jeon said great time. My whole day is ruined. We bid our goodbye and went to our home.

In the car everyone was scilent no one uttered a word.

When we reached home I got out of the car, went inside the house and went straight towards my room cuz I am not in a mood to talk to my parents. And took a shower.

{This is what Lisa wore}

I lied on my bed and took my phone to text my unnies

[Unnies🌺]

Me: You guys awake?

Jen: I am awake🙌

Rosé: Me too.

Jisoo: Same.

Me: I wanna tell you all something.

Jisoo: What?

Me: I am getting married.

Jisoo: Omo REALLY?!

Me: Yes.

Jisoo: Who is that lucky guy that is gonna marry my little angle.🥰

Jen: W8 w8 w8!!

Jen: YAH LISA YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND AND DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO TELL US??!!!

Rosé: I thought we were Bffs more like sisters.

Me: Yoo! Clam down everyone. I don't have a Boyfriend.

Jisoo: Huh? Wdym?

Me: It's an arrange marriage.😔

Jen: WTF!

Jisoo: Lisa can you explain what happened.

Me: Well the thing is that.......... *I told them everything and also how me and Jungkook met* (A/n: Sorry I am lazy😅)

Rosé: Ooo.... I feel bad for you Lis.

Jen: Me too. And if that guy ever hurt you just tell us ok?

Me: Ok I will😊

Jisoo: But what if you two fall in love with each other in the future.

Me: Who? Me and that Jerkook? HELL NO!!

Jisoo: You don't know the future and also love is in the air.

Me: Oh! I better stop breathing than😷

Rosé: 🤦‍♀️

Jen: ...

Jisoo: 😑

Me: Hehe.

Me: Ok guys I will go to my dreamland now. So Bye and have nightmares😘

Jen: Bye and bad night.

Rosé: Ba-bye.

Jisoo: Good night my babies💖

I put my phone away and went to by dreamland while hugging Mimi. And yes I bought Mimi with me.

(A/n: Btw this is how Mimi looks like👇)

Meanwhile Junkook's POV

After the dinner I went to my house and took a shower. (Yes 'my' house I own it and I live alone.) I sat on my bed.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"ARGH! WHY JUST WHY CAN'T I JUST LIVE IN PEACE?!" I shouted and started to break the things near me.

After some time I clam myself down and ruffeled my hair. As I was very tired so I went to sleep.

💕TO BE CONTINUED💕

A/n: I AM BACK!! Finally my stupid exams are over and now I can rest in peace😌✌