Part:13

Jungkook's POV

I was on my way home thinking about the incident happened today.

When I reached home I saw the door was locked. "Why is the door locked?" I thought. Thank God I have an extra key. I opened it and went inside. "Why is it so quite? Where is Lisa?". I went inside our bedroom but no one was there. I went to WC, kitchen, guest room. I searched for Lisa everywhere, but she was nowhere to be found.

Me: Where is this girl? (I tried calling her no use. I was about to text her when I saw that she....BLOCKED ME!!!) Wtf!!

I called Jisoo noona. What if she is at her house.

[Jisoo] OTP

Me:Hello!

Jisoo: Hi Jungkook! Hry?

Me: I m fine. Btw is Lisa at ur place?

Jisoo: No! Why? What happened? Is everything okay?!

Me: Ye- yeah everything is fine. Ok than I have to go bye!

Jisoo: Bye.

--Call ended--

I called her other friends but they all said that she is not at their house or doesn't know where Lisa is. "Maybe she got something urgent to do. I gess she will be back soon." I thought and went to fresh up waited for her to comeback, but I fall asleep.

In The Morning

I woke up. I went to taking a shower soon I remembered that Lisa didn't came home last night I was waiting for her but eventually fall a sleep. Is she back yet?. I came out of the bathroom and quickly got ready, I ran downstairs hoping that she is in the kitchen making breakfast. But when I went to the kitchen no one was there. I again searched the whole house, but she was nowhere. I called my hyung's to help me to find Lisa.

[Namjoon hyung] OTP

Namjoon: Hell-

Me: HYUNG!!

Namjoon: What happened is everything fine!!

Me: I really need your and the others help!!!

Namjoon: In what?!

Me: Help me find Lisa. She didn't came home last night. I- I thought she have some work to do and will be back soon but when I woke up she was still nowhere to be found!! *panicking*

Namjoon: Omg!! Don't worry calm down. I m telling the other members and we will find Lisa.

Me: Thx bye.

Namjoon: Bye.

--Call ended--

9:27 pm

I was searching for Lisa the whole day. And my hyungs also couldn't find her. Now the last place to go is Lisa's apartment. While I was on my way to her apartment I got a call from one of my employee. I picked it up.

(A/n: U can Name the employee if u want)

[Employee's name] OTP

Me: Hello!

Employee: Hello sir!

Me: Why did you call me?

Employee: Sir I actually have to tell you something.

Me: Not now I m busy.

Employee: It's about Lisa.

Me: Lisa?! Wha- what about her?

Me: Tell it quickly!

Employee: That day u saw Lisa slapped IU. But before u came... (A/n: He told everthing)

Me: I misunderstood her. Why didn't u tell me this before??!!

Employree: Si- sir I tried to tell u many times but u never wanted to listen.

Me: I- I m sorry. Btw do u have any proof about the things u told me.

Employee: I have a vdo. I will send it to u now.

Me: K. W8 how do u know Lisa?

Employee: Oh I was her classmate in highschool.

Me: I see. Ok bye.

Employee: Bye.

--Call ended--

After sometimes I got a message. He sended me the vdo. I stopped the car to see the vdo. And I felt angry and guilty while watching it. IU was lying to me the whole time. I have to ask forgivess from Lisa. I started driving again.

Lisa's POV

I was done changing into my pajama and was ready to go to sleep.

{Lisa's pajama}

I jumped on my bed and hugged Mimi. I m here bcuz I don't wanna stay there specially with that Jerk. Idk why others misunderstand people without hearing the reasons. He broke my heart. I was about to go to sleep when I heard someone knocking on the door.

Me: UGH!! Which human comes at this hour it is almost 11 pm.

I got off the bed. And went to open the door and saw......Jungkook?

Jungkook: Li- Lisa! *hug*

I was a lil shock but than I pushed him away. I looked at him without any expression, why does he look pale?

Me: What r u doing here?
Jungkook: Thank God u r fine. (He cupped my face) Lisa I'm sorry. Pls forgive me.
Me: Forgive u for what? Idk what u r talking about.
Jungkook: U know what I m talking about.
Me: (I removed his hands from my face) No I don't.
Jungkook: Lis-
Me: Get out.
Jungkook: What?
Me: I said get out.
Jungkook: Lisa pls I m very sorr-
Me: GET OUT JUNGKOOK!!

Jungkook's eyes became teary. He turned back and went outside and I closed the door. I ran to my bed and started crying while hugging Mimi. I feel bad for him but he broke me first.

💕TO BE CONTINUED💕