Part:06

Lisa's POV

THE NEXT MORNING

I woke up and felt something heavy on my waist. Oh someone is hugging me, it's so comfy.....................w8 SOMEONE IS HUGGING ME AND WHAT AM I DOING ON THE BED!!??

Me: AHHHHHHH!!!

I screamed and kicked the person's stomach, he fall from the bed and groaned. This voice seems familiar. I widen my eyes when I realized it was Jungkook. I got off from the bed and saw Jungkook curled up into a ball holding his stomach still groaning.

Me: Opps! Sorry!

I reached out my hand for help, but he gave me a dead glare and got up by himself. He was about to got to the WC but ran and went inside the WC with the towel.

Jungkook: YAH!! WTH COME OUT NOW!
Me: Nope, you were too slow.
Jungkook: You must be kidding me.

I didn't answer him.

I was done taking shower. I suddenly remembered that I didn't bought any cloths.

Me: Shit! (I cursed under my breath)

I peeked through the door and saw no one. I wrapped the towel around me and stepped outside the WC.

As soon as I stepped outside I heard someone gasp. I widen my eyes and turn my head towards the direction where the gasp came from and saw Jungkook looking at me with widen eyes.

Me: AHHHH!! YOU PERVERT!!
Jungkook: I am sooo sorry.

With that he ran inside the WC. I signed. And went to the closet and choose a cloth to wear.

 And went to the closet and choose a cloth to wear

{Lisa's outfit}

I went to cook breakfast for us.

Jungkook's POV

I was done taking shower. And wore my suit.

Lisa: Breakfast is ready!!

I went downstairs and saw Lisa already eating. After taking 2 bites Lisa stood up and washed her dishes, and went upstairs.

I finished my breakfast and was going to wash the dishes when...

Lisa: What was I doing on the bed?
Me: Well if I didn't let you sleep on the bed you would complain to my parents along with your parents. And there might be a big drama because of it, and I don't want that.

Lisa gave me a suspicious look.

Lisa: Oh really?
Me: Yeah what else it could be? Do you think I felt bad for you? *scoff* In you dreams.
Lisa: Well that is true tho. Ok I will go now bye I will be back at 7:30 pm.
Me: W8 will you not say sorry to me?
Lisa: Sorry? For what?
Me: Excuse me you kicked my stomach this morning.
Lisa: Oh well that wasn't actually my fault. I was shocked and also got scared. Whatever I have to go now bye~~ Jerkook.

Even tho she mumbled the last word I was able to hear it.

Me: W8 WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME!? HOW DARE YOU LIL BRAT!!!!!-

But before I could say anything else she just ran away.

Me: Just w8 till you get back home.

I said to myself and also left the house.

(A/N: btw this is what Lisa wore before going to office)

💕TO BE CONTINUED💕