Part:12

Lisa's POV

It has been 3 days since I m staying inside my home, cuz Jungkook told me that I have to stay home till the injury on my ankle is healed. I can walk but I feel pain if I walk for too long, but I m very bored . "How about I surprise him?I will cook lunch for Jungkook and go to his office to give his lunch."

After I was done cooking I got ready.

{Lisa's outfit}

I went out of the house. I went inside my car and started driving.

When I reached my destiny, I called Jungkook.

[Jerk] OTP

Jungkook: Hello. What is it?

Me: Hey Jungkook I am outside ur office .

Jungkook: Oo.....w8 WHAT!! What r u doing here??!!

Me: I was bored that is why?

Jungkook: But I told u to take rest.

Me: Ik. But now nothing to do I am coming. Bye.

Jungkook: Lisa w8 I am coming.

Me: No need I-

Jungkook: I told you I am coming.

Me: Bu-

--Call ended--

He ended the call. I kept waiting for him, and after few min he came out of the building. He was searching for me and quickly spotted me. I waved my hand at him as a him, but he just came running towards me.

Jungkook: What r u doing here? *Breathing heavily*
Me: I was bored staying home so I came here.
Jungkook: Lisa I-
Me: I also made lunch for you.
Jungkook: *sign* Ok nothing to do now. Lets go inside. W8 can u walk or r u feeling pain?
Me: Ok I m completely fine.

When we went inside the building many male employers  were staring at me. I was a little uncomfortable I look at Jungkook and saw him glaring at them. Suddenly I felt someone grabbed my wrist. I looked up to see it was Jungkook.

Me: Ju- Jungkook what r u doing *whispering*
Jungkook: What?! (He said as if like he didn't do anything)
Me: U r holding my hand.
Jungkook: So?

I gess he knows what he is doing. So I didn't say anything. When I took glance at the employees all of the looked at us as if they saw a ghost. We went inside the elevator.

Me: Hey Jungkook?
Jungkook: Hmm?
Me: Why were they staring at us like that?
Jungkook: They were shocked cuz they never saw me holding any girls hand.
Me: Oo.

In the elevator he was standing very close to me while using his phone, so I moved aside but he moved closer to me. I was about to move again when he hold my waist.

Jungkook: Stop.moving *warning tone*

I just froze at my spot. I felt something inside my stomach. I was blushing. Suddenly the elevator door opened and I saw a girl standing in front of us.  "I think I know her. W8 isn't she Jungkook's secretary". I was about to say Hi to her but Jungkook pulled me out of the elevator

Jungkook: Mrs. Lee pls come to my cabin.

With than we went inside his cabin.

IU: Yes sir do you need something. (She was smiling at him and sended a glare ar me. But Idgaf)
Jungkook: Bring 2 coffees.
IU: 2 coffees?
Jungkook: Hmm 1 for me and 1 for her. And Lisa do u need something.
Me: No AND it is almost 1 pm now. Which human drinks coffee at this time huh??!!
Jungkook: Mm...me.
Me: Well than cancel it.
Jungkook: Why? If u don't wanna drink coffee than cancel yours.
IU: U don't need to tell what Mr. Jeon needs to do. So, shut up *bitchy face*
Me: Okay than I bought banana milk for u but no worries u drink ur coffee I will drink ur banana mi-
Jungkook: Mrs. Lee no need for the coffees. U can go now.
IU: Hu- huh? R u sure Mr. Jeon?
Jungkook: Hmm.
IU: Okay bye~ *wink*

W8 did that girl just winked at him??!! I gess she likes Jungkook. I like Jungkook and he is lucky that I don't get jealous that easily. I thought she was nice but no.

Me: Hey Jungkook can I roam around ur office.
Jungkook: No. *coldly*
Me: Why~?
Jungkook: Bcuz I said so. (He went to his table and started working)
Me: Aish pls. (He didn't say anything. I think ik what to do) If u don't let me go than I will drink ur banana milk. (He looked at me with wide eyes)
Jungkook: Ok u can go.
Me: Yaaay.
Jungkook: But. Take some rest or else-
Me: Ik. (I sat on the sofa) Btw Jungkook?
Jungkook: Hmm.
Me: Why?
Jungkook: Huh?
Me: Why do u care about me?

He didn't say anything so I didn't ask him anything else.

A/N's POV

After 15 mins Lisa was bored so she went outside the cabin without telling Jungkook cuz he was busy working. While she was walking around someone pushed her and Lisa fall on the ground.

Lisa: Argh!! What the- (she looks up and saw IU) Why did u push me?
IU: Omo!! I didn't saw u (she said dramatically and reached her hand for help, but when Lisa was about to grab it IU takes it back) Oh did u ugly duckling thought I will help you?

Lisa didn't say anything she got up by herself and was  about to walk when IU grabbed her arm tightly.

Lisa: Argh what do u want?
IU: Nothing but I just want u to stay away from my Kookie
Lisa: Ur Kookie? Is Jungkook ur Bf?
IU: Yeah!

Lisa felt her heart breaking, cuz she thought IU was telling the truth

IU: Btw Who the hell r u bitch? Why r u always close to him huh?!!
Lisa: How dare u call me a bitch?!!
IU: Oh did I offend u? Well yeah what will u do? *Pulls Lisa's hair*

Lisa somehow get out of IU's grip and Slapped her. And that is when...

Jungkook: LISA!! (Lisa looks at him) WHY DID U SLAP HER??!!
IU: Mr. Jeon sh-she slapped me. *crying*

Jungkook runs towards IU and helps her to get up.

IU: Sir she told me *sniff* if I don't stop ta- talking to *sniff* u she will make me lose my job.
Jungkook: I never knew u could be like this. *disappointed*
Lisa: But I-
Jungkook: Get out!
Lisa: What?
Jungkook: LISA!! I SAID GET OUT!!
Lisa: R u really gonna take her side without know the whole story? *scoff* Fine. But don't come to me after u know the truth!!

Lisa ran out of the building while crying and drove away.

  💕TO BE CONTINUED💕

A/N: Hey guys! Hope u all r fine and sorry for not updating for a long time. I was a little busy.

.