Part:16

Lisa's POV

I woke up and saw a cute bunny sleeping peacefully. I can't believe he is the same person who was a moster last night. I slowly got out of the bed. Argh! My legs feel weak. It's all his fault. I gave a dead glare at him. I went to take a shower. After came out I went infront of the mirror I gasped, my neck is covered with hickeys. Now how TF am I suppose to hide them? These marks will takes atleast 6 days to vanish!!

After drying my hair I turn around and saw Jungkook sitting on the bed and rubbing his eyes with lips formed into a lil pout. His eyes landed on me. He smiled sleeply.

(A/n: oh! Btw Lisa's outfit)

Jungkook: Good Morning baby. (I just looked at him without any expression) What happened?
Me: (I pointed on my neck) What is this? It won't go away till days!!
Jungkook: Don't complain, you can't deny that u liked it. It means that u are only mine.
Me: Excuse me! I belong to myself.
Jungkook: And also me.
Me: I have to apply foundation to hide it.
Jungkook: Don't you dare to hide it.
Me: Why?!
Jungkook: Cuz it looks beautiful on you.
Me: *disgusted face+blushing* Ewww sto- stop. I will go and make breakfast.

I ran out of the room as I heard Jungkook chuckle.

I was done making breakfast. Jungkook came and sat on the chair as I served him his food. He started to eat his food. I sat on the chair as I started talking.

Me: Aren't u going to office today?
Jungkook: Nah~
Me: Why?
Jungkook: I want to spend some time with you today.
Me: We can spend time later.
Jungkook: Nu I will stay!! *cute glare*
Me: Aish fine.

After we were done eating breakfast I washed the dishes. I went to my room and saw my phone ringing, I picked it up...

[???] OTP

Me: Hello?

???: Hello baby~~ I m coming at your place today.

Me: *gasp* W8 really?! Yaaaay~. I will make your favorite dish. I can't w8 to meet you!!

???: *chuckle* Ik u r very excited to meet me. I just called to inform u that I will be there at 2:00 pm. And save this new number. So, now byee. Love you.

Me: Ba- bye and love u too.

--Call ended--

I saw Jungkook coming out of the WC.

Me: Hey I am to buy some grocery. Wanna come?
Jungkook: Hu- huh? But idk how this grocery shopping works.
Me: Seriously? You know what nvm u will learn today.
Jungkook: Ok.

Jungkook's POV

At The Grocery Shop

In the store Lisa buyed so many things. And now she is searching for ice cream. I never learned this things cuz I always use to order food or mom/Jin hyung use to came at my mansion and cook for me.