Part:17

A/N's POV

7:00 am

Lisa woke up, went to take a shower and made breakfast. She have to go to her office early today so she ate her breakfast.

After she was done eating she went to change her outfit.

{Lisa's outfit}

She went to wakeup Jungkook.

Lisa: Koo~ wakey wakey~.
Jubgkook: *growl*
Me:I have to go to office early today. So I will be leaving now.
Jungkook: Hmm~

Jungkook removed the blanket and stood up, his eyes were still closed and he was rubbing his eyes. Lisa smiled and placed a peck on his forehead.

Lisa: The breakfast is ready. I will go now. Ok?
Jungkook: Ok. (He pecked Lisa's lips)
Lisa: *smiles* Bye.
Jungkook: Bye.

Lisa was on her way to office as Jungkook took a bath, ate his breakfast and went to his mansion as his suit is at his home not in Lisa's apartment.

Lisa's POV

I was busy on my laptop when someone patted on my shoulder. I turn around to see Rosé smiling

Me: Gd morning.
Rosé: Gd morning.
Me: Ur smile is different from other day. What is the reason?
Rosé: I have a good news.
Me: Really? What is it?
Rosé: *blushing* *bites her lower lip*
Me: Omo!! I see something new in u. What happened?
Rosé: Jimin he-...
Me: He?
Rosé: He asked me to be his Girlfriend. *covers her face with her plams*
Me: HOLY SHIT!! Really congrats unnie.
Rosé: Thx.
Me: Did you told the others?
Rosé: Yes. Btw why didn't you come last day?
Me: *brain stops working*
Rosé: Lisa?....Lisa?
Me: Oh I'm sorry. Ac- actually I- I had a really bad sto- stomachache last day so...
Rosé: Oo r u fine now?
Me: Yes-
Jennie: Hey let's go! The meeting is going to start.
Me and Rosé: *nods*

I entered the meeting room and sat beside Jisoo and Rosé. We were waiting for our clients.

Jennie: They are here!

I saw a tall man wearing his black suit enter with cold fac-...w8 Jungkook??!! What is he doing here? I mean I didn't actually knew that his company is going to collaborate with our company. That means he knows about it but didn't tell me. His eyes landed on me and gave me his bunny smile. But I gave him "WTF u doing here?" look. Soon I saw IU taking a sit beside him.

Jungkook: So what are we waiting for? Lets start. Shall we? *coldly*

We started our meeting.

After 2 hours the meeting ended. "Finallly" I thought. Mr. Kang (Lisa's Boss) and Mr. Jeon shook their hand. Mr. Kang and Jungkook were leaving the meeting room but before leaving Jungkook took a quick glance at me and winked. I blushed as I heard some girls gasped.