Part:03

Saturday Morning

Lisa's POV

It's 10am, and I am on my way to my parents house. I am very excited to see them. After 3 hours I arrived at their house. I rang the door bell. I saw my mom opened the door. I smiled and hugged her.

Me: Hi mom!! I missed you so so so much.
Mom: I missed you too sweetheart *breaks the hug* how is my little angle?
Me: Fine, how are you?
Mom:I am fine too. Now come in.
Me: Okie!

I saw my dad sitting on the couch.

Me: Hi dad! Wassup?
Dad: Fine. You look tired go take a shower first.
Me: Hmm.

Than I went to take a shower, and changed into my comfy cloths. I was so tired that I just jumped on the bed and fall asleep with in a matter of seconds.

(After few hours)

I was sleeping peacefully when mom woke me up.

Mom: Honey wake up, and get ready we need to go somewhere.
Me:Hmm..mom 5 mins more.
Mom: No!! Wake up now or else..... *I felt something wet on my face and I immediately woke up with my eyes wide open*
Me: *Shocked* Mom...why *pout*
Mom: Sorry honey it was the only way to wake you up. Now get ready! And were something nice.
Me: UGH!! Fine.

I woke up cuz mom splashed water on my face. Whatever, I went towards my closet and started searching for something beautiful....wuuu found it.

{Lisa's dress}

{Lisa's dress}

I was ready but i wonder why did mom told me to wear something nice and where are they taking me? Maybe a surprise for me.I went downstairs and found my parents waiting for me.

Dad: Wow!! My daughter looks beautiful.
Mom: *hits dad's arm* 'Our' daughter.
Dad: Yeah yeah.😑
Me: Ok stop!! First tell me where are we going?
Mom: *nervous laugh* mm...fo-for dinner.
Me: Oh! I thought we will have a simple dinner at home.
Dad: Lets go.

Than we went inside our car and drove to a fancy restaurant. We went inside and my parents went towards a middle age couple. They sat in front of them while I was standing there looking at them with a confused look. Than my parents sign me to join them so I sat beside my dad. Suddenly my dad spoke.

Dad:This is my daughter Lalisa Manoban, and Lisa this is Mr. Jeon and Mrs. Jeon.
Me:Hi! *I said and bowed towards the couple.*
Mrs. Jeon: Hi!! Omo you are so beautiful just like a doll. *She said to me with a wide smile*
Me: Thx. *I smiled back*
Mom: So where is your son?
Mr. Jeon: Oh he went to WC, he will be back soon.

Than both of my parents and the Jeons family started talking about ramdom things. I was a lil bored so I excused myself and I started to walk around when I bumped with someone's chest I look up and saw someone familiar...

 I was a lil bored so I excused myself and I started to walk around when I bumped with someone's chest I look up and saw someone familiar

???: YOU!

Oh god why does he need to shout. I just stared at him for some sec. Than

Me: Sorry.

I said and was about to go when someone hold my wrist. I looked at that guy and removed my hand from his grip and walked away leaving him dumfounded. He called me from behind but I ignored him. Btw he is reminding me of a.............BUNNY.

Jungkook's POV

Is that girl for real. ARGH!! whatever. I walked towards my parents  and saw them talking with someone, I gess they are dad's childhood friend he was talking about, but what are they doing here? I sat down and dad started talking.

Dad: So he is my son Jeon Jungkook, and Jungkook he is my friend Mr. Manoban and his wife Mrs. Manoban.
Me: Hello! Nice to meet you two. *I bowed towards them*
Mrs. Manoban: Wow! He is so handsome. Our daughter is lucky.

"Our daughter is lucky"? What did she mean by that.
Than I saw that girl from the cafe walking towards us and sat in front of me...w8 what is she doing here?

Me: What are you doing here?
???: Wdym? I am here with my parents. What are 'you' doing here? *she said pointing her index finger at me*
Me: Same as you-

Suddenly mom cut my words.

Mom: You two know each other?
Me: Yeah we met at a cafe.
Mom: Great!!
Me: What great?
Dad: We are all here to talk about something important.
Me: What is it?
Mr. Manoban: Sorry Lisa I didn't inform you about this before.
Lisa: Wdym dad?
"So her name is Lisa." I thought to myself.
Mom: Lisa.honey you are getting married with..............Jungkook in 5 weeks.
Me and Lisa: WHAT!!!

                                                        💕 TO BE CONTINUED 💕

A/N: That was long. Btw I hope you guys are liking this Lizkook ff. And I need to tell you all that my exams are starting from 17 March so I will be busy till 25 March, till than stay safe. Bye👋