Part:09

Two Days Before The Wedding

A/N's POV

It has been many days since Lisa and Jungkook are living together. Jungkook is slowly falling for Lisa after the night he told her he has astraphobia. But bcuz of his ego he thinks that he still hates her. While Lisa is still confused about her feelings. Jungkook asked Lisa many times who is the guy she likes, but Lisa never told him. Actually he was jealous.

Today Lisa is going to buy her wedding dress and Jungkook is going to choose the wedding dress for her.

Lisa's POV

Yesterday Mrs. Jeon told us that we have to buy a wedding dress for me. So, now we are on our way to buy my wedding dress.

 So, now we are on our way to buy my wedding dress

{A/N: Lisa is currently wearing this}

No we have reached out destiny. I got off the car and follow Jungkook. As soon as we entered a lady stuff came to us and bowed.

Stuff: Good Morning sir. How can I help you?
Jungkook: We are here to buy a wedding dress.
Stuff: Oh sure! Pls follow me.

We followed the lady. She showed me many dresses I had to try them on and show it to Jungkook.

I tried like 4 dresses. And after wearing the 5th dress I came out. He was staring at me for some sec and said

Jungkook: Yeah I like this one.
Me: Finally.

Jungkook's POV

Jungkook's POV

After buying the wedding dress for her we were on our way home. Tbh she was looking so beautiful in her wedding dress.

Lisa: Jungkook stop the car!!

She suddenly told me to stop the car cuz I thought it was something important.
Me: What is it? What happened?
Lisa: Lets go get some ice cream. They have the best ice cream. I swear you will like it. (she said pointing at a small ice cream shop)
Me: Seriously you made me stop the car cuz you wanna eat ice cream. (She just nods)
Me: No!
Lisa: Please~
Me: I said no.
Lisa: I will treat you an ice cream too.
Me: No means no. (I said and was about to start the engine when)
Lisa: Kookie please. *sad pout*