PROLOGUE

❝I'M NOT YOUR FRIEND❞

I'M NOT YOUR FRIEND

"FUCK, SHE'S HOT." hanamaki exclaimed looking at the stands. he watched as [first name][last name] walked in and sat down beside one of her bestfriend's.

[first name][last name], the captain of the cheerleading squad. it was obvious she was the prettiest girl in school — every boy drooled over her no matter what she did. she could breathe and every guy would fall to their knees. sorta how oikawa's fangirls did with him.

"who?" tooru asked, looking around the stands to see who his friends were so intrigued in.

"[last name], the cheerleading captain.." issei exclaims, deadpan at how his friend didn't know who she was.

"OH!" after a little silence, tooru finally exclaimed as the team started stretching together — getting ready for their practice game against karasuno.

"she's a total bitch though." mattsun exclaimed.

"who? [last name]?" iwaizumi joined the conversation. they nodded.

"oh yeah, i've had my fair share of talks with her. she was pretty cool though, kind of cocky bitch sometimes." kunimi exclaimed.

"you've talked to her?" tooru asked, tilting his head in disbelief. kunimi nods with his usual stoic expression.

"even i've talked to her before." hajime exclaims, as they all finish stretching.

"you've all talked to her???" tooru asks his team and they all nod. "why haven't i?" he pouts & whines.

"your personalities would clash." kunimi says, walking off towards the court. hajime nods in agreement.

"you're both cocky, wouldn't work right. plus she has.. anger issues. she'd definitely get annoyed just by your presence." he explains. "just like the rest of us." he mutters to himself and rolls his eyes as mattsun and makki laugh.

"well now i wanna talk to her." oikawa exclaims to himself, making it his goal to speak to her after his game.

she's gonna love me!

in which
two cocky popular
kids continuously buttheads

warnings
profanity
smoking (?)
drinking (?)
sexual content / themes
y/n will probably be annoying at times?

note
based on Billie Ellish' song "Therefore I Am" 😀‼️