SEVENTEEN

❝I DONT WANT PRESS TO PUT YOUR NAME NEXT TO MINE❞

I DONT WANT PRESS TO PUT YOUR NAME NEXT TO MINE

OIKAWA AND IWAIZUMI WALKED around the mall, going from store to store to get new clothes and shoes for summer before they had to leave for uni.

"it's been two days." iwaizumi states randomly as they go up the escalator to head to the food court.

"iTs bEeN tWo dAyS." oikawa mocked under his breath, muttering about how he could do it (when in reality he was too much of a bitch).

"what was that shittykawa?" hajime asked, glaring holes into the side of his friends face as tooru shivered under the intense glare.

"whatever." hajime sighed, closing his eyes as he looked down.

"i'll do it.." oikawa stated, "after i get milk bread let's go!"

hajime rolled his eyes as they both got off the escalator; heading towards the food court of the mall.

the many different scents of the variety of food they offered filling the two teenagers noses; making them even more hungry than they already were.

"wait," hajime stated quickly, stopping oikawa from walking further towards the milk break place. "look."

sitting at a table on the far right was [first name], scrolling her phone aimlessly with a few bags beside her.

hajime's lips twitched into a sly smirk; ideas popping into his head. oikawa, on the other hand, looked over at the girl and immediately frowned.

"no way am i going over there." he sighed. "i'm not ready, she's gonna hate me- more than she already does and-"

"oikawa. stop being a bitch. i'll get your damn milk bread, just talk to her." iwaizumi scoffed, slapping his best friends back to end his rant.

and with that, oikawa took a deep breath before slowly walking over to the girl; looking back at his best friend who's eye was twitching in annoyance.

oikawa picked up his pace after looking at his friends annoyed face. he quickly walked up to the girl, awkwardly waving and clearing his throat.

"h-ey, [first name]." he smiled shyly after his voice broke. [first name] looked up from her phone, smiling after looking at the boy and gesturing him to sit down in the chair in front of her.

"hey tooru." she smiled, remembering the use of her first name from the chocolate haired boy.

his cheeks felt as if they were on fire, as his mouth was agape; trying figure out words to even say.

she chuckled at his expression, setting her phone face down on the table and sitting her head in the palm of her hand.

"how are you?" he cringed. could he not do any better? he's been on countless dates with this girl, yet cant even start a conversation with her.

"i'm fine, how are you?" she asked.

"yeah good." he stated quickly, clearing his throat at the awkward tension which was only one sided.

"you know, that groupchat everyone's in?" she started, picking at her phone case.

"yeah..." oikawa trailed off, wondering where she was going before it hit him. she read the messages.

"well-"

"hey, ready?" a voice asked from above them. she looked over her shoulder, seeing kenma holding her milk bread for her.

"yeah, one second." she stated. he nodded slowly; his hazel eyes flickering from hers over to oikawa's figure.

"just meet me in the car." kenma stated, turning around. "take your time."

she rolled her eyes after realizing he took (and will probably eat) her milk bread. she looked back over at oikawa, and before she could continue he spoke.

"okay, i'm gonna get to the point- i like you. i really do. and i know you read those messages in the group right?" he ranted, pursing his lips.

"yes; where is this going oikawa?" she asked, tilting her head with a teasing glint in her eyes that he fell for.

"i guess this is me asking you out." he stated, using his hands to gesture to himself before gesturing to her.

"well, this is me agreeing to go out with you." she stated, chuckling as she copied his movements.

a big smile stretched over his face as if he was a toddler in a candy store. she smiled back, gathering all her bags before getting her and pushing in her chair.

"but, i have to go because i know kenma is going to eat my milk bread. i'll see you later though tooru." she stated, waving as she walked off.

"that went well?" hajime asked, eating on a piece of oikawa's bread.

"yeah- hey!"

-

"what was that about?" kenma muffled, chewing a piece of milk bread before [first name] snatched it out his hands. he whined and pouted as she scoffed.

"stop eating my damn food before i make you go buy me another one." she hissed, as he rolled his eyes.

"and none of your b-"

"he asked you out." kenma stated before gasping. "you're no longer a hoe?"

"i never said i said yes." she stated, biting back a smile.

"oh my god you're no longer a hoe." kenma groaned. "that means you're going to be with him more than at my house and that means sara's going to annoy me even more."

"that's so sad." [first name] fake pouted as kenma tsk'ed, starting the car before pulling off.

"seriously though, i'm happy for you." he nodded, punching her thigh after she bit some of her milk bread.

"owies." she pouted, before chewing and swallowing. "thank you though kenma." she smiled before kenma rolled his eyes.

"but seriously, come over the same amount and get sara out of the house."